[Solved] Error: "Please top up enough PRV to cover the fee"

So I shielded some XMR. My Assets tab shows 0.32209 XMR, and the Shielded Balance at the top says $85.3119. If I click the “Trade” tab to convert XMR to BTC, I get the “Please top up enough PRV to cover the fee” error message. Fair enough, I don’t have any PRV, so I switch my trade to a XMR -> PRV, and I still get the same message. How do I get PRV tokens so I can make my BTC trade?

Just found this topic, which may answer my question. I used Incognito Faucet to get some PRV, I’m now waiting for the transfer to confirm.

Ok, so I received the transfers in Incognito but… they came in as 0 PRV. Any tips?

Hi @jstaab,

It is because the amount is too small to be displayed. Perhaps you should turn off the 5-digit displaying in the settings.

2 Likes

You have enough now to complete your trades. Follow what @daniel instructed and you should see the amount received.

1 Like

Thanks guys — that solved it. This might be something to consider for the devs, since nothing was really broken for me but I had sort of a rough first-run experience.

1 Like