Social Media Presence

Hi all. Let’s use this thread to forward our social media presence. If anyone posts a video, blog, etc, post the link in here so we can all keep tabs and also help share it with others.
If we keep engaged on posts with YouTube, Twitter, or Facebook, especially by liking and commenting, it helps the algorithms so that these posts are then made more visible to others.
Let’s get ourselves even more out there and more seen!

5 Likes

Here’s my first social media contribution for a Node unboxing and setup:
Incognito Node Unboxing/Setup

5 Likes

Well…I already posted one of my videos up here, so I was hesitant on linking my second video. Not really used to plugging my own stuff, I guess. Here’s the link to my second Incognito Node video!

7 Likes

@Mike_Despo :volcano: :eyeglasses:

2 Likes

:upside_down_face: :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Hey guys! Just made a video on setting up my new pNode farm! Posted to both LBRY and YouTube! Here are the links:

LBRY: https://lbry.tv/@SynthiaNominae#e/Incognito-Farm-Setup#f

YouTube:

14 Likes

Awesome. I think this should be published in the newsletter next week. What do you think? @aaron

4 Likes

I…would be honored if it does end up in the newsletter! If not, I understand. I know I have a lot of growing ahead of me.

4 Likes

This is great! It’ll be in the newsletter :wink: Would you mind if I share it on our social media pages as well?

5 Likes

By all means, feel free!

4 Likes