Social media and market management for positive brand awareness

Engagement is what will make or break twitter, definitely.

Help me understand more. Do you mean set a recurring day every week (for example, every friday), where we tweet a topic and ask everyone to reply? as if we were doing this Project thread conversation on twitter instead of this website?

2 Likes

very closely! - not only ask everyone to reply, but we lead this convo organizing the community around the certain topic - but it could be anything in a way of a live discussion, more likely chatting than forum thread

2 Likes

This would be great. I’m in. Joining the weekly Twitter discussion could also be an opportunity to repeatably earn the Privacy Tweeter Badge for 2 PRV (@ning, trying to keep up the creativity/incentivizing here! :wink: @Mike_Wagner Badge art? :smile: ).

2 Likes

That makes sense. While we don’t want to funnel activity away from this site, everyone here participating in this twitter discussion would work wonders for moving twitter here. I think it’s a great idea! If you have any more specifics you want to include, let me know.

You said “a topic only to discuss on twitter”. Are you thinking the same topic every week, or a new one every week?

1 Like

Nice badge plug. We ought to have an “always designing cool badges” badge :joy:

Glad to have you aboard Nick’s idea! Tying in your last comment,I think Telegram would be a good source of engagement too!

1 Like

:man_shrugging: :man_shrugging: haha. I won’t turn it down.
But in all honesty, I like to try and keep the flow of creativity going. Especially stuff related to incentivizing that can result in newer members feeling compelled on their own to participate and ultimately becoming organically invested in the overall mission.

2 Likes

no, def not the same topic!!!

I think I can submit a new twitter proposal to the proposal thread. I think this should be decentralized in terms of rewards, but we need strong management for that

1 Like

That right there is what I love about this community. You’ve got my vote

Yeah it could be hard to track for rewards, I suppose. Just thinking of a way to get a lot of members on board to participate. We know the Core Team would show up but not sure what would incentive others to do the same.

It’s actually good, since we are moving out of telegram :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s what I was thinking too, but a lot of people that have moved to Discourse still have Telegram, so the missing Telegram numbers don’t all add up to new Discourse users.

The missed Telegram numbers also don’t completely relate to lost opportunities. We had a lot of airdroppers in different channels just wondering where to get a buck.

2 Likes

@aaron, march’s done so moving this to the archive.

to anyone reading - for general reference, here is the follow up proposal: Double the amount of trusted users on Incognito.org

1 Like