Sneaker line for PRV

1 Like

https://www.aliveshoes.com/prv pre orders are now open i have to sale 7 within a month to officially start production of our line PRV

2 Likes

1 Like

I call these PRV “Golden Heels” just kicking around something for the ladies too

2 Likes

I think you should design men’s boots, anw nice design

2 Likes

Nice sneaker, nice box, hope we can make payment by PRV soon

1 Like

Hey @Joshua_Dukes, I like your sneaker shoe proposal, you should make the same shoe for girls also. I personally would NEVER EVER wear this kind of high heel, I rather prefer the same model for guys and girls :slight_smile: just a personal opinion from a crypto girl haha :raising_hand_woman:

2 Likes

The shoe is unisex

1 Like

I think i need to design my own sub site to be able to accept it otherwise you’ll have to send me the prv and I’ll order and ship to you

2 Likes

If @Peter can help me with that that would be awesome. I did this for our community and who would have thought I’d end up being a fashion designer out of this? I do a lot of stuff but this is the most awesome yet because it just kind of happened when I sat and looked at the logo. It definitely is made for fashion. Next up im designing accessories to go with it so help me get the 6 orders I need to make this official!!!

Pre orders are open now and already sold a pair!

2 Likes

Hey @Joshua_Dukes what do you need peter to help you with? Maybe i can help.

1 Like

I’m not sure how to integrate incognito onto another companies interface. I designed them under another shoe company who makes them under my design. Otherwise we need a new website with a link to that page

I only use his name cuz im not sure who all to tag lol

I see. I do believe the best way would be to create another website with an embed to that page. Im not sure you have seen this yet but, @Josh_Hamon does have https://prv.shopping/ set up. Maybe worth intergrating on prv.shopping?

Heres a link to his post about prv.shopping

-Hope that helps.

3 Likes

If you’d rather have your own site, I would be happy to add a link, whatever works best for you

2 Likes

They are cool, but… is real leather? :confused: I would feel more comfortable not wearing a dead animal. :neutral_face:.

Are there any plans on making them with any other material? I really like them.

2 Likes

Rn im just trying to get 5 more orders then we can make all kinds of changes because the line will be officially launched!

1 Like

I can feature it there it all works within the community

@Joshua_Dukes I saw on this page there are also vegan materials available :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like