Sneaker line for PRV

If @Peter can help me with that that would be awesome. I did this for our community and who would have thought I’d end up being a fashion designer out of this? I do a lot of stuff but this is the most awesome yet because it just kind of happened when I sat and looked at the logo. It definitely is made for fashion. Next up im designing accessories to go with it so help me get the 6 orders I need to make this official!!!

Pre orders are open now and already sold a pair!

2 Likes

Hey @Joshua_Dukes what do you need peter to help you with? Maybe i can help.

1 Like

I’m not sure how to integrate incognito onto another companies interface. I designed them under another shoe company who makes them under my design. Otherwise we need a new website with a link to that page

I only use his name cuz im not sure who all to tag lol

I see. I do believe the best way would be to create another website with an embed to that page. Im not sure you have seen this yet but, @Josh_Hamon does have https://prv.shopping/ set up. Maybe worth intergrating on prv.shopping?

Heres a link to his post about prv.shopping

-Hope that helps.

3 Likes

If you’d rather have your own site, I would be happy to add a link, whatever works best for you

2 Likes

They are cool, but… is real leather? :confused: I would feel more comfortable not wearing a dead animal. :neutral_face:.

Are there any plans on making them with any other material? I really like them.

2 Likes

Rn im just trying to get 5 more orders then we can make all kinds of changes because the line will be officially launched!

1 Like

I can feature it there it all works within the community

@Joshua_Dukes I saw on this page there are also vegan materials available :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Black and neon green for me please! Maybe with ultraviolet accent?

1 Like

Working on new designs asap! Btw sold my 2nd pair!!

4 Likes
2 Likes

This is a great idea @Joshua_Dukes!! Congratulations on the launch and good luck with sales. If you ever decide to sell this on your own site and brand it, hit me up and I’ll help out to promote it.

BTW - are you offering any discounts I could use? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @Joshua_Dukes, is it possible to make a payment in PRV? :slightly_smiling_face:

@Joshua_Dukes really cool, excited to see further designs from you. By the way just an idea on top from me.

A Unique Limited Edition Product

(Code #MK9366)

Prv is a protected design and Limited Edition product. You can only find the very limited quantities here in this shop. When purchasing one of the few available, you will receive an official Limited Edition Certificate, with the unique Limited Edition design code: #MK9366.

What if you create your own token on the incognito chain “MK9366” token. It would be like a NFT and be like an additional authentic certificate. So everyone who buys a pair gets one token from you :smiley:

4 Likes

Good idea!

I’m not sure what the discount is but there is one for signing up with your email

You’d have to send them to me and I’ll order and ship to you

1 Like