Sneaker line for PRV

Hey guys I know it’s been a while since I’ve posted but I was tinkering around with this shoe design for PRV. Like some high end Italian leather sneakers. Maybe we can build something like that to give us another audience to appeal to (fashion industry) while highlighting what we really do here! I know I’m late to the design party but if you like it I can start designing all kinds of sneakers and create the fashion line!

10 Likes

Good luck. I hope you succeed the incognito sneaker :athletic_shoe:

2 Likes

love the idea… i mean LOVE it!! Ive become picky with my shoes… i always buy italian just like that almost except all black or brown or something simple…
i would buy prv sneakers but not those! lol Ill totally support this venture and release with your help a auditpress pcoin shoe! what what haha

1 Like

Nice design, but it’s better if the color is black, just suggestion

5 Likes

I can make it all black im open to design ideas and input from everyone!

4 Likes

this is nice, you can start the pre-order payment with PRV :laughing:

1 Like

Sure if you’re willing to pay around 5% premium to cover my costs associated with conversion to fiat

2 Likes

If @Peter or @Ducky give me the actual logo for prv I can design some :fire: I only need i think 30 sales and the line becomes official to where we can really take off and actually do a website and integrate the incognito wallet to accept payments. Or maybe a wallet for business can be done too :thinking: :exploding_head:

3 Likes

Hey, just in case you need the logo, here you go! :black_circle: :raised_hands:

prv_icon_600

4 Likes

Awesome, looking forward for your final designs @Joshua_Dukes :grinning:

1 Like

im willing to buy! also if we could coordinate a partnership or something where i can get a sub-brand for auditpress {press}pcoin shoe so i can justify advertising your product on my website, sound good er nah!?! www.audit.press
www.tangiblebitcoin.com

Word yes we can design something for you as well

sounds good. i would have to keep standards high to join in, as in real italian leather an no pleather ;-0
im trying to come up with a new logo kinda like the P for prv but with an ‘a’ in front of it like ‘aP’ within my fire/sun logo with black hole in midde

Everything is all Italian leather

good to hear Joshua_Dukes
(trying to tag someone for badge points)

do you have any website links yet

1 Like

When you open preorders? :slight_smile: If you will have an e-commerce website we can help you to set up Incognito pay to receive anonymous payments in crypto :slight_smile:

5 Likes

it would be the first sneaker use PRV to trade

1 Like

nice design, I’m willing to buy

2 Likes

I just got the design approved from the shoe company and it received the staff pick award! I’m definitely gonna need help setting up the brand page and all!

1 Like

Appreciate it bro wait til I get the next design