SmartCash (SMART)

What is SmartCash (SMART) ?

SmartCash is an easy-to-use, fast and secure cryptocurrency for everyday use. SmartCash was founded on July 11, 2017 (when the genesis block was mined), the project was launched without ICO or premine. From the very beginning, the goal of the SmartCash team was to create a cryptocurrency that would be convenient for users and sellers, who could accept payment in SMART as easily as cash. This was the main point for further evolution of the project. The project had a strong competitive advantage from the start because of the various functions and follow-up tasks as defined in the roadmap of the project. It is worth highlighting some of the most important features: SmartRewards, instant transactions, and the SmartHive governance system.

Following the release of SmartCash 1.3 Phoenix (released in August 2020), the SmartRewards function was updated and a new SuperRewards was introduced. SmartCash users can receive rewards in any SmartCash supported wallet. All you need to get new coins is to activate the address and keep SmartCash coins on your wallet (such as Coinomi, Ellipal, Edge and others wallets). The SmartCash team is also constantly working on adding new merchants who accept payments in SMART. Payment in SmartCash is available on the famous WikiLeaks store, websites of various hosting providers, local stores and cafes in Costa Rica, Brazil and other countries. Every merchant who accepts payment in SMART can apply for adding a business to official merchant directory and be highlighted on Twitter and various social networks of the SmartCash community.

ffdb
SmartCash InstantPay Faster Than Visa or Mastercard

SmartCash Features:

SmartCash is available through instant exchange services such as Changelly, InstaSwap and others. SmartCash is available for trading and buying on the following exchanges: EXMO (trading pairs with Russian Ruble, EUR, USD, BTC), HitBTC, STEX and others.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/scashofficial

6 Likes

Is this like an official announcement or what is this about?

SmartCash has been one of my worst investments in my crypto career. The original devs appear to have disappeared and the new devs keep pushing out bad code. There are tons of unstable wallets pushed in 2020. They have been delisted on most of the exchanges.

I can’t say in good confidence that anyone should invest in this project. Incognito PRV is a much better project.

Why do you say is bad code? On what exchanges have they been delisted?

Hey @marko, this is the official introduction from SmartCash to our community. They are one of the privacy projects that are joining in our Privacy Quest. You can refer to this post for more info: Privacy Quest launch partners

I feel sorry if you’d had not good experience before with SmartCash. But now, they’re joining in our community and give a hand to bring the Quest to the world. So…Let’s say hello to SmartCash! :raised_hands:

So…the question is…was what Marko stated about smartcash in his comments True or False?

The SmartCash team is active and working on the project, the founders and the team are constantly active on Twitter and Discord and post updates very ofter :slight_smile: You can join us on Discord and see a lot of work going on.

1 Like

The founders of the project and many of the team members who were from the very beginning are still in the project and working on it. Some team members left the project, but others came. Check Twitter for updates. SmartCash is available on well-known exchanges like HitBTC, EXMO, etc. And SMART is also available for exchange inside Coinomi, Edge and Ellipal mobile wallet through the built-in exchange.

1 Like

More than 16k community members on SmartCash Discord server http://discord.smartcash.cc/

We will be glad to see new people here :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can say that the whole team has been working hard. Several people criticize the projects, but do not want to take the trouble to like or share a video. Smartcash is the most innovative project in the cryptocurrency market.

After Incognito :joy:

1 Like

Thank you Semptly for the response… :smiley:…I will endeavor to keep an open mind indeed about SmartCash…and well hopefully the partnership between SmartCash and Incognito will be a productive and beneficial partnership to both projects…and once again welcome to the community… :sunglasses:

In the past I bought SmartCash to run a masternode. Then the market crashed and they changed the requirements for masternodes, increasing the collateral needed to run the nodes, unilaterally (https://masternode.buzz/smartcash-increases-masternode-collateral-by-10x-without-voting/). So the result, in my case, was over 90% losses and worthless coin, with a stopped masternode.
I don’t know what they developed, how the current team is, but this was enough for me and they lost my trust. One of the worst cryptocurrency out there IMO.
Just my experience/opinion.

2 Likes

If anyone has any question about SmartCash ability to put out tech that works, try downloading a wallet and using it to send/receive coins regularly. Better yet try to run a masternode and see if their team is even able to keep the chain running. I’m speaking from nearly 3 years experience.

1 Like

Well Marko, being a member of standing in this community and whose postings I have read in the past…Your opinion I acknowledge and take into account very much so…so in my book the jury is still out on SmartCash until they or others can prove their worthiness or value and thereby dispel these allegations made against it… :sunglasses: