[Shipped] Launch pKyber - the first privacy solution for DeFi

Objective: Launch pKyber and bring privacy to DeFi.

Length: 1 month

Key results:

• Launch privacy mode for Kyber
  • Trading volume on private Kyber: $300 000

Note:

• To get more awareness, we’ve cooperated with media and already have some articles about privacy mode for Kyber: DeCrypt, Cointelegraph
  • On the launch day we will have an official announcement with Kyber Swap
  • To spread this news, we will also make cross-promotions & AMA with projects listed on Kyber.
25 Likes

Cool!

5 Likes

how can we get involved in providing liquidity to this project?

3 Likes

Hey Clint. There is no need to provide liquidity to the pKyber. But you can participate in Liquidity rewards program v2, put your liquidity where it matters and help Incognito to growth:)

6 Likes

I am excited for this. Any updates?

1 Like

If you haven’t heard about Kyber network this is a sleeping giant about to grow exponentially if you blink.

As of this post Kyber is soon to launch Katalyst allowing for Kyber users to Stake and be rewarded.

I’m glad to see someone posting about Kyber.

:+1:t3::+1:t3:

2 Likes

We should really reach out to a prominent youtuber like DataDash or Crypt0 to cover this project. I have tried reaching out to many youtubers but none of them have responded but I think that if somebody from the team reached out they might be more inclined to actually look at the project especially if they were paid a nice bag or PRV to look at the project and cover it and the developments in the works.

2 Likes

Hey @InvestForFamily, soon it will be launched:)
We will post an announcement and inform all the users when it is live :blush:

4 Likes

Very Excited. Look forward to the announcement.

1 Like

Hey guys,

Unfortunately, there are some delays in pKyber launching. However, we know how much people are waiting for this release, and we will do our best to launch it as soon as possible.

Important: At the moment we are working on cooperation with youtubers and different projects to bring awareness to the pKyber. If you personally know any bloggers with the audience more than 10K followers and would like to help, please introduce @elena to these people. We will appreciate it.

6 Likes

Hi @elena just tested pKyber on app. It is cool, working charm. :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

If anyone is confused about how to trade, just pick a trade between a non-prv pair like the image shows.

Congrats team!

7 Likes

Hey guys!

Yesterday pKyber has been successfully released, now you can check it out on the Incognito app, trade tap. Thanks @davoice321 for the detailed explanation of how to switch to the pKyber trading :raised_hands:

AS PS APK

tutorial2.003

The official announcement will be published the next week. Thanks everybody for waiting and your positive feedback. :heart:

11 Likes

With this new connection, I assume the hope is for more transactions, users and liquidity.

So when transactions are made with the " powered by kyber" do incognito nodes still handle the transaction?

Should this partnership see an increase in node use and network transactions?

2 Likes

Hi, Clint.

Sure, in order preview you can see information about the network fees, which go to validators:)

1 Like