[Shipped] Increase liquidity pools for Incognito DEX

But this is not safe at all. No comparsion to a hardware wallet.

1 Like

Yes I agree. But as as far as I know they are working on an improvement. Soon you should be able to see instantly what youĀ“ll earn.

Hey guys! Probably many of you already saw that Pool V2 was launched and we sated a new way of collecting liquidity for Incognito DEX. Looking forward for more people to participate in it!

Meanwhile, total liquidity pools came back to $3M after Juneā€™s drop. Thank you everyone who participates and helps us to grow Incognito DEX.

The future is for privacy. No doubt.

8 Likes

Wen Eth? :pray::grin:

2 Likes

Very soon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello everyone!

I would like to share a progress update for this proposal.

At the beginning of June, we experienced a drop in liquidity, possibly related to LP reward structure changes. Optimistically, I believe that it overall had a positive impact ā€“ short term speculators attracted to APYs who couldnā€™t care less about privacy left, and those more invested in the long-term vision stayed.

Here were our targets:

• +900k - exceeded by 260%
  • Release Pool v2 - delivered
  • Release cross-pool trade functionality - delayed
  • Release pUniswap - delayed

This is just the beginning ā€“ we keep moving forward. Special thanks to everyone who understands the importance of liquidity and contributes to it.

10 Likes

I see the app says pUniswap was just added. Great work team :sunglasses: Will there be a way to see all available pairs when completing a trade? Right now it seems to display the best price/ best liquidity option automatically.

2 Likes

Yep, unfortunately a bit delayed, but delivered!

Regarding the improvements. This Thursday we will launch pUniswap page, will try to collect all suggestions and ideas there) Weā€™ll move your comment there as well.

2 Likes