September results update
Thank you all for being active and engaged with our community. It’s time for my September update.
September goal: Stickiness rate 37%
Actual result: Stickiness rate = 33%
Here are some highlights from September activities:
Community builders: This month, we’ve got 3 new products to participate in the Builder Rewards vote:
Voting is still open at September Builder Rewards. Feel free to try out all products built by community builders, and cast your vote for your favorite one.
Rebels campaign: is live at Calling for Incognito Rebels!.
If you would like to be a part of the movement to make privacy more accessible and adaptable, come join us! The Rebel Alliance needs you!
Local Spanish team: Good news is that the plan is almost done. We’re at the final step to translate all initiatives from Spanish to English, and will have it posted on the Community/Ideas section to get feedback from the community in October. We hope that this initiative will help to grow Incognito strongly, acquire more privacy-focus users, especially those who are native Spanish speakers. cc @Chucky
October is expected to be a super exciting month with my concentration on these 2 priorities:
#1 - Organzing the anniversary of 1-year Incognito Mainnet launch.
Hurray! You know, the Incognito Mainnet was launched in Nov 2019. What about celebrating a big birthday party for Incognito?
Online event/ livestream.
Have any cool idea for this celebration? Great! Let’s have a discussion via DM. Looking forward to hearing your inputs!
#2 - Growing the Builders ecosystem.
Goal: Getting on-board 3 new builders.
Try to complete the instructive documentation for external builders.
Approach to more outside developers from other platforms, such as: Blockstack app Mining, Gitcoin, ect.
Upgrade the eligibility criteria for both sides:
- Products: How to be an eligible candidate for the voting list?
- Community members: Who will be eligible to receive vote tokens?
Need Community inputs
Hey everyone, here are some of our concerns that we would love for you to give your opinions on:
1. Product’s utility: What is the most rational metric to define the utility of a product built by community builders? How to measure it?
2. Transparency: What is the most effective way to avert these negative behaviors:
- Buy$Sell vote tokens among community members, or community members - builders.
- Spammers try to get vote tokens by attaining TL2, TL3.
3. Community expectation: What is a product that’s most needed in the months ahead?
Do not hesitate to DM me if you have any considerations for these questions. I’m all ears!
Thank you! Wish you all a fabulous month ahead!