Hey guys! I would like to update of what’s going on in with growing user base activity.
Firstly, I am happy to share that our tech team did an awesome job this month and released two very important functionality for a growing user base. Last week was released pUniswap and Cross pair trading.
- Double number of daily shielding. Target - 2400, actual result - 1300
- Release cross-pool trade functionality - delivered
- Release pUniswap - delivered
- Reskin Add flow - postponed
Initiatives we started in August
- Cleared up the blog and kick-started SEO optimization
- Incognito DEX was added on getmonero.org
- Submitted application on bitcoin.org to be listed as privacy DEX for Bitcoin (still pending)
- Kickstarted our youtube channel, started getting traffic from BTC and XMR related keywords
Launched a campaign to migrate ERC20 tokens on Incognito. Purchased 200k impressions on etherscan. Geo: US. Let us know if you see any.
CTR ≈ 0.5%
@sid is testing out traffic from his resources and trying to find out the best possible traffic and find a way how to convert the right audience. I added it to the paid traffic, but the Incognito hasn’t spent any funds on it yet. During all testings Sid covering all these expenses, which is highly appreciated. Sid is not just a member of our community; he is one of the drivers.
Launched a campaign with BinanceUS and Autonomous Privately purchase your personal trading station with BNB or BUSD . Will share more results once the campaign is finished.
Target for September
Incognito DEX is one of the leading products. It has strong utility, with cross pool and Uniswap it makes pDEX the biggest privacy-protecting DEX in the world.
For the next 4 weeks, we focus on growing users and traders.
- Official launch on pUniswap. Will try to engage with DeFi users t
- The main focus is still on BTC and XMR users. Will position Incognito as a DEX where you can buy and sell BTC & XMR without leaving any trace
- Keep pushing with the application on bitcoin.org
- Get a media coverage with a focus on the DEX
- Will produce more content about pDEX, on how to buy and sell BTC privately, about how to anonimize BTC and cut a trace
I need your help!
It’s been 8 months since I am trying to get Incognito DEX listed on CMC and Coingecko.
I think we are big enough and have to make the last push and be finally get listed on both trackers. We have 1000 people on this forum and several thousand who just watch from outside.
Basically, what is needed is to be active, consistent. Join CMC and Coingeko communities. And start a discussion about incognito when it makes sense. Feel free
- to mention that our application is pending 8 months and we keep sending updates every month
- ask if there is any special requirements for DEXs we should meet?
- ask how big should be our community to be listed?
- we are more than happy to make improvements to fit their criteria
- join privacy related topics
Importnat don’t look spammy
- don’t write “when Incognito is listed”, “check our application”, “how long to wait”.
- don’t pitch the incognito or PRV as hundreds of other projects
If we manage to lead a smart discussion with their communities and to show that Incognito community is intelligent smart people. It will definitely increase our chances to be listed.
Please keep this in mind and let’s get listed before the Incognito’s mainnet anniversary!