Shipment of pnode ETA

Looking for potential ship date on an order placed on Monday for a pnode. My order number is #10M192104. I’ve emailed @Peter but have not received a response as of yet. Thanks and Happy New Years to everyone!

2 Likes

when i ordered they emailed me telling me when it was sent off, then a tracking number came with it

1 Like

2 Likes

Thanks guys! When I ordered mine, it said ships December 15th - December 30th on the checkout.

1 Like

Makes sense. Since it’s passed the shipping window I will tag @Support here

2 Likes

Interesting. What exactly do you expect from support?

Maybe the tracking number to the shipment so the customer can see where the package is? Or if it has not shipped yet an ETA when it will ship. The customer said it was scheduled to ship Dec 15 to Dec 30 so we’re beyond that window now.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for stepping in to help, but we’re only on day 5 since I placed the order with this holiday to consider as well. I would presume I should see activity at the beginning of this coming week. I’ll keep an eye on this thread and my email.

1 Like

Hopefully the one I ordered comes soon too. I think I ordered it around 10 days ago.

Shipping is done in batches. Don’t expect it to ship before January 10th.
@rocky_mtn for specific information, whether about an order or a transaction, always submit a personal message on this forum to the “support” account. Those message are instantly available to all support members.

There is a habit of “let me tag support” which is all done in good faith, but which is actually slowing things down.

4 Likes

Hi @rocky_mtn and @Karkoor, we will push all the pending orders at the end of this week. I will keep you guys posted via email when the tracking number is available :wave:

3 Likes

I received it about three days ago and set it up, but didn’t get any prv.

9 posts were split to a new topic: Is Incognito a mixer?

Update to let everyone know, my pnode shipped yesterday and I should have it in about 3 days…I also successfully setup a vnode on my home server today and was able to get it up and operational in less than 30 minutes due to the awesome documentation on this site! Most of that time was spent updating the Ubuntu image after installing it. It’s now staked and I’m ready for that pnode. Thanks to everyone for the help! :call_me_hand:t2:

4 Likes

That’s great, @rocky_mtn. Please let us know when you received the pNode. If there are any problems in setting up the Node, feel free to send us a private message so we can help.

Got my node! It’s all setup and ready to rock…my buddy got his too. Thanks guys! I set it up on WiFi then switched it to the wired LAN and it seems to be fine. What’s the general turnaround time on actually getting it funded so we know what to expect? I know you guys only fund them manually Monday through Friday…thanks again.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard :tada: :tada: :tada: @rocky_mtn

It will be around 04:00 UTC everyday.

1 Like

And it’s funded! Awesome, now I have 2. Thanks for everything guys and gals!

2 Likes