Shielded Bitcoin insufficient amount

Actually the transaction hash is the txid. It represents the transaction itself, not the address

Ok so all I have are the screenshots from the shielding request where do i find the hash

The hash is like the confirmation number. It’s also called a transaction id or TXID. Whatever wallet or exchange you used to send to incognito will show you this when it it was processed successfully on the sending side. (It’s a long string of various letters and numbers that is about twice as long as your wallet address.)

Here’s the thread with instructions how to contact support. I do not know what happens if you send less than the minimum. Can you post here what support tells you just so we can know? This happens a few times, especially if people are new to incognito.

https://we.incognito.org/t/instructions-to-contact-support/5287/2

The actual minimum is 0.001, you have a zero too many in your text. I hope it is a typo.

Transactions involving less than the minimum amount cost more in fees than the amount sent. That is why minimum amount is in place.

When you sent less, it is just not processed. There is no way the Incognito shield address can send a “do not send less than…” message to the wallet you are sending the coins from. You have to keep track of minimum amounts yourself.

How about manual processing? Yep is possible, but would keep devs busy all day which also comes at a cost and takes time off development.

So basically, the amount is lost.

However, for people new to the system, the team is not that harsh. If you send the correct info in a personal message to the support account on this forum, they will help you out.

3 Likes

Unfortunately not a typo I went back and looked apparently my eye sight really is getting bad lol

Ok so this is a bunch of crap I have done what @support has told me to do and still nothing no response not responding to my messages and when inquired upon publicly I get redirect and ignored again now I don’t know what kind of back woods horse crap this is but I have provided everything asked of me and my funds are still being held hostage…

@Joshua_Marshall We’ve always helped you as soon as you provide your case information. you are newbie, you will see longer waiting times in the blockchain to make sure transaction go through.

What information do you need??

@hardy what information are you still needing i thought I had provided it all

We have received complete information and resolve for you.

2 Likes