Self-stake pnode

How to self-stake a pnode

Create an additional wallet account by going to Keychain > Create. Name this something so you will remember this is your self-staked node.

After successfully created send 1750.001 PRV to this new wallet address (you’ll need the tiny amount to cover the network fee when staking).

Open up the pNode dashboard (located on port 5000). Click the Validator button at the top. Go in the app under Keychains and copy the new wallets ValidatorKey. Paste it into the dashboard and save it.

After a few minutes go back into the app and click the Stake button next to this new node on your Power node monitor screen.

And that should be it. Your pNode will now be self-staked.

Disclaimer: pNodes that have been self-staked are no longer eligible for funded stake by Incognito.

When i go to keychain i dnt see how to create a new wallet… Here is a screenshot

You need to click top right and change to Master. You can no longer create keychains without putting them into a Master Keychain.

Ok so when i click on create new master key will that generate a new wallet for me

Click the Key icon next to JoshIncognito then create a key under that master keychain.

The button should say Create - Create a new keychain in Master.

Ok thanks… When i am ready to self stake my 2nd pnode do i jus follow the same process and create another keychain?

Yes, a new key under your Master keychain (JoshIncognito).

2 Likes

Do i need to unstake pnode before i self-stake?

Yes, go through the un-staking process before attempting to self-stake.

1 Like