Rewards for Earned Badges

Hello, I was wondering if anyone else hasn’t received the email and/or rewards in a few weeks. After the change to the badges, I received the regular weekly email and a reduced amount like what was announced. I haven’t received the email or rewards the past two weeks. I’ve brought in a few new people last week and they are getting the emails even though they haven’t earned any badges. Any help would be great. Thank you.

2 Likes

More than a few badges no longer result in rewards, or are disabled. Not sure that is the issue. @ning will probably know the details.

2 Likes

hi @John_May - please correct me if i’m wrong, but do you mean:

1. your friends are receiving emails stating they have badges but the badges don’t appear/haven’t been earned?

2. you have not received emails at all the past 2 weeks, or any rewards, despite having earned new badges?

what might be happening for scenario 1) is that a few badges were removed, and so were the associated rewards. the email may be out of sync with that. i will look into it.

as for scenario 2) - let me know if i’ve understood you correctly.

2 Likes

Hey, @ning

My friends have not earned any badges yet, still new to the community they are receiving the emails even though.

I haven’t been receiving the emails at all. The last one I received was three weeks ago after the rewards were changed. That weeks’ reward was for 2 PRV instead of the previous 6. But haven’t seen anything since. I am just wondering if all the badges I had that earned reward have been removed and why the emails stopped.

Thanks for your help.

1 Like

I was going to ask half this question soon myself! I am still getting my weekly email but have not received the PRV in my wallet for 2 weeks now! Up until 2 weeks ago I was getting them reliably!
One of my sponsored people has informed me that they are not getting coin to theit wallet either!

Cheers

2 Likes

the badges are all worth different amounts and are unlocked with different actions, so rewards would be different week to week. you won’t be getting emails if no badges have been earned that week.

if you have been earning badges but not getting emails or rewards, could you tell me which badges they are? thank you!

1 Like

hey, this corresponds to the time when we removed some of the badges (and the associated rewards). could you please take a look at this list:

http://we.incognito.org/badges

and let me know if you are receiving emails pertaining to badges that don’t appear in the link above? thanks!

1 Like

Hey Ning,

Looks like my error! My email client packages all emails with same sender/subject details in one entry! Strange thing is they keep popping up every Friday as an unread email! On checking I find the LAST actual email from Peter was on the 23rd!
So all good guys! :+1:

2 Likes