(Resolved) Node monitor not showing vote stats

They’re on 20230224_1, I got 7 nodes with this issue. After re-staking, they went from “WAITING” ep:1, directly to “SYNCING”, ep:0. They have stayed like that for >32 hours now. Not sure if it’s only a display issue, I’ll wait another couple of days and see if it goes into “PENDING”.

From my calculation, the sync phase should last 37.5 hours.

1 Like

Nice, should be out of sync tomorrow already then if it’s just a display issue. :+1:

1 Like

Is this fixed already? I still cannot see the earnings one of my nodes got back when the problem started.

Yes it was fixed, however, it appears during the time period of it not working it didn’t record that information.

Is there a way in which I can see its earnings, like an RPC?

Yes, this should do the trick: https://github.com/incognitochain/incognito-cli/blob/main/commands.md#checkrewards

1 Like

The node monitor is still not showing the earnings.

Look at this example

The node with the public validator key:
19hBFE5h4H298fC4DgRKgjRoq8KNBmpiTDchaBuwGkixd8n9iic4BxTCfL2QDK83fMgiA9xqB1bZG1BcA5PbUZYcUPkmpHVocGXh1cY5VQDjSRMT9ByzvSyoWVM9kCNZArTGibtGEtHJ4WGqK3mbYBfe1QseZpzvb5NQULrH2AhdzZpE5fzM9
is about to end mining, but no new earnings are recorded in the monitor.

I’m a little confused. From the screenshots it appears both your node and the Node Monitor site are working as they should be.

The earnings you see at the second screenshots are from the last time it earned, not the most recent earnings. We’re not currently at epoch 8454. Epoch 8454 was from last February 21, almost a week ago.

1 Like

Ah, I was confused because my nodes show as earning in epoch 8455. However, you’re correct it is currently 8556! I’ve pinged the devs to alert them.

2 Likes

Is there any news on the issue? I really need it to be fixed.

Almost two weeks now, any update on if/when we can expect the node monitor to work again?

2 Likes

Yay stats are back! :partying_face:

1 Like

Correct, both the stats and epoch are now showing correctly on the Node Monitor.

I’ve marked this topic as (Resolved) and closed the topic. If anyone has further issues please open a new post/ticket. :raised_hands: