(Resolved) No nodes load in the app

@Support My nodes time out in the app, killing and restarting the app doesn’t help. I’m on version 5.1.4

@Josh_Hamon,

Mine appear to be lagging but after some time they do load.

I’ve checked it several times today, but it never loads

Mines doing it as well. I just checked. I’ll check again in the morning.

It’s more than just a lag. I’ve had it open for like 10 minutes and it still won’t load.

can you guys please send us the screen record of the problem

Same here, spinning wheel only, I can still get the monitor detail info. Just no info on the power screen and node detail screen. Both those screens show the wheel:

I am so jealous of your node names

1 Like

I have the same problem. My node screen on app looks the same as pic above spinning circles do not go away. Node monitor on web page works fine though indicating all my nodes are up and running.

my nodes are doing the same thing.

I’ve forwarded this issue to the devs.

3 Likes

I wasn’t able to do a screen grab but I did an error that the network request failed. Hope that helps

Same issue as well, very frustrating

Looks like I’m having the same issue as well. App version 5.1.4

Hey @Josh_Hamon, @KingEyes, @SynthiaNominae, @Silvercap718, @Socrates, @Seadoo551, @brico84, @LW_NCGO_696, could you guys please help check your node screen again? we’ve fixed the broken api and still monitoring if the issue’s gone. Thanks.

2 Likes

The issue looks to have been resolved on my end. Thank you for the prompt fix action.

Now only my pNode spins forever

Woo! It’s been fixed! Thank you so much!! Also, all I have are pNodes, if that helps!

2 Likes