Repository

Hello everyone, I have been told a couple of times that a trade usually goes unsuccesful if there was a big price discrepancy at the moment of filling your trade. Usually funds are returned to your account instantly but there may be a hiccup and sometimes they don’t.

My idea is,
A type of repository for unsuccessful trade funds that don’t make it back to your wallet.
But I’m not sure where they go if not back, do they end up in some kind of back up wallet?
If so, would it be possible to have a repository for funds that never made it like a “lost and found” where you can put in your incognito address, the trade ID, and your private info and be able to unlock your funds instead of being at the whim of the market for extended periods of time. because let’s face it sometimes the response time is quick but other times the response time is abysmal to say the least. I know you guys try hard, but I also know there’s room for improvement. So is this something that could ever be possible?
Thank you.

1 Like

did you ever get your funds back sir?

Yes. It just takes a while. I don’t think That giving your funds back quickly after a failed transaction doesn’t return to you, is currently on the list of priorities.