Register for the AMA session here!

It’s official!

Screen Shot 2020-03-31 at 12.17.59 AM

The first Zoom Webinar “AMA & Update Sesh” is a go. Starring @me, @andrey, @you, and many others, this one-hour privacy-palooza is going to knock your socks off.

What are you waiting for? You’re most likely stuck at home anyway, so go ahead and get registered at this here link: https://t.co/NDhKzDTvwJ?amp=1

The webinar starts at 5:00pm GMT+7, and will include a sizable space for your questions, comments, and conversation after a few updates.

Once you’re registered, feel free to share the link with your friends, family, and pets. Let’s kick off the first of our webinars with the whole community, together, while social distancing.

See you there!

10 Likes

Hey guys!
It’s a good chance to talk about everything you were thinking but didn’t ask publicly yet.

1 Like

Do we need video and sound, or will it work with just sound as well?

1 Like

Sound is good too

1 Like

Great! Not sure I have something to add, but I will try to be there.

1 Like

Will a replay be made available, 3am my time is a little early :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yes, but only for you. No one else gets to see it.
Jk, but yes!

It’s tough to have a time zone work for everyone, but next time we’ll do one in a US time zone more convenient for most people here.

1 Like

Reminder: The webinar is in less than 3 hours!
If you have questions, post them here. Alternatively, you can comment them during the webinar, though we’ll get to those as time permits.
Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks guys for the AMA, it was really great!

(and sorry for the tainted coins question :wink: )

2 Likes

Haha not a problem, it was a great question once I understood it. Thanks for being there and asking great questions!

1 Like