Referral System?

Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if there is any other sort of referral system other than the current one where we need to have an email sent with the invite link to the person referred?

Next week I will be posting a 4-part article series about everything I’ve learned and still use in crypto after all my time in the space, and I will obviously be including Incognito Chain/Wallet as it is one of my favourite and most promising projects.

That being said, I was wondering if there was currently anything like a referral link that I might be able to include in the articles?

Cheers! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

There is no other referral system in place related to the platform. You could use your personalized link to a post that holds information that matches (or adds to) the content of your post.

If you are interested in the responses, the stats should give some indication in case numbers standout, for example, page visited, increase number of signups and so on.

Add the link to this post once you published it. We would love to read your experience with the project so far.

2 Likes

Hi walkonwayvs,

I am thinhkakashi from Marketing of Incognito Team.

First I do appreciate your love for our project and thank you for your willing to spread the world about Incognito in your next articles.

Unfortunately, I am afraid that we can not offer referral link as we have launched a campaign before with that concept and we receive a lot a scammers. Referral link may lead to result of some users can spam with the links and affect to our community quality as well as reputation.

But still you can follow this instruction for the referral in your next article.

https://we.incognito.org/badges/27/champion

We are planning to have a referral campaign where users can share link for new app install. Each new install makes a SHIELD with a certain amount will have a rewards token (not redeemable into your own profit). Rewards will be for both inviters and invitees and you both can use this TOKEN to vote for a meaningful campaign like “charity donation” , “support for COVID 19 patients” etc…

This mean we can spread the privacy to the community and give more healing for the unlucky people.

We are still in brainstorm of how to launch this campaign without affect to current user privacy as we don’t want to put any tracking in the app.

If you have any contribution idea for this topic, I am all ears.

Thanks and have a nice day.
thinhkakashi

5 Likes

Hey thinhkakashi thanks for the detailed response! Now that you say it like that I can totally understand not wanting to have a ref link due to spam and poor quality of users joining the system just to exploit the possible free sign-up rewards. Understandable for sure. I like the idea of having some sort of rewards token to vote for a meaningful charity-type campaign of sorts, that is very creative.

This might be similar or related, the candies rewards system that coingecko has recently put out just made the option of giving 500 candies, equal to a $5 donation, to a non-profit organization through a collaboration with The Giving Block, so maybe that resource might be able to help with the creative process for your team?

But I definitely like that idea better than just giving out free PRV to users who might just take the coins and leave the platform thus defeating the whole purpose. I wish you the best of luck with the concept.

@Jamie

Awesome thanks for that info. How can I go about getting a personalized link? I could definitely link to the new Spotlight page which I think is awesome. And it should be no problem finding a forum post on here to link to as well. That would be great if I could get a personalized link too just to see how many people checked it out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hit that share icon

2 Likes

Boom wow it was right there in front of my face hahah. Thank you! :smiley:

3 Likes

Hey @Jamie and @thinhkakashi I finally posted my article series last week. It’s much more of a complete resource guide almost so it’s very much in ‘list’ fashion. But I did include Incognito twice! So hopefully at least a few people might have checked it out as a result :slight_smile:

Of the entire 4-part series this one unfortunately got the least amount of views :frowning:

5 Likes

Hi @walkonwayvs this is awesome, I have read the article. Really appreciated.

I think you can change a better thumbnail (just my implement), hope you can grow your audience to your website.

1 Like

Hahaha thanks yo! Yeah i know the thumbnail was a last minute thing and I was just laughing my ass off so much about it that I had to share xD

1 Like