Referral link system

Referral link systems are extremely powerful marketing tools and they help users make money… can we create one for incognito?

2 Likes

There are referral links available to members of specific tiers. You’ll find the links under your profile.

Users can get rewarded for referring users (see badges).

2 Likes

Ahh ok thanks

1 Like

Yep, referral is cool for sure, but only if it’s not linked with money, otherwise it creates a lot of fraud around the referrals.

@Matt6412 what else, beside money can motivate you to invite your friends to go Incognito ?

So the answer isn’t what motives me in particular because I already naturally promote it but… for the average Joe, money makes the world go round. For example, Coinbase has always offered that refer a friend get xx amount of money for both on first trade over xx amount (I forget the amounts forgive me) … bitmex had a similar system and so does bitfinex but those are cumulative commission based rewards. These system do work well but what would concern me is how you would actually implement tracking to reward people considering we are a privacy platform.

Promotions can cause people to join with prizes given out in swagger, or sponsored products. There are those promos where you must do 3 tasks (usually like something, write a post, dowoad an app, share to 3 friends on social media ect) and in return you get free swagger or some sort of prize perhaps prv perhaps chance to have zoom call with prominent figure or top team member or some sort of party .

1 Like

Referral Link system
In order to mitigate any dis-functional behavior of which some members may pursue for personal gains, could it be made possible that all registered members of the community, share the same link to prospective members and get rewarded monthly on a pro-rato basis? Let’s say for example, there are 100 existing members and during a particular month, recruited 1000 new referrals using the same referral link, and the total reward on the table is $10,000. Hence, if you recruited 25 of the new members only; your reward would be 25 of the 1000 new members multiplied by the total $10,000 reward available. This would give you a $250 reward for that month in particular. But if next month you do nothing, you will get no reward. Personally, I think this proposal could be more cost effective, manageable and would motivate participants to work harder.