(Solved) Recent unstaking due to offline status

Was out of town for a weeks time and didn’t think to check my nodes status. Got back yesterday and saw it was offline, power cycled it and everything was in the green. However, now being unstaked due to slashing. Wish we got a notification in the app or something saying our node lost connection or offline. I have my node hardwired on a 400mb network and never had any issues til recently.

Assuming I can re-add my node to the network in the future but I don’t have the 1750. I was one of the first to buy a node when Incognito launched.

2 Likes

@Support I have nodes info to be restaked since I believe it was slashed by mistake. I dont have the 1750 to restake.

QR Code:
Validator public key:

1QmuA1X2Y6ynS92PgJE312nvZoGDtWTwuSahkH2RzWaBaKnGgKvsEpoU3z8isQqt9vDb4HndafwkCWPdeqHV5WVm5CuA38vkwQzDLasUK12YGSqw1WcRDjNfPyAgZkmdBiXPkUUdYvzTgVwRQhaMc7dVhtwN4cwfYc6ta3BqXDddB7V5Jkz8j

Validator key: 1QWGa6EiC81wfxbWQ4KoBSny7varEghYMF3txjMfETd59miv9j

Hello @Nick_Riedel,

Unforentualy I am unable to scan that QR code. Please download a QR code scanning app and provide us with the QR code which should be in format ####-######.

@jared His QR is 0514-353968

@Mike_Wagner Thanks. Got a new monitor and haven’t been able to scan one via the new monitor.

@Nick_Riedel,

I have added your pNode to the re-stake queue. Please note that the queue is based on a first-come, first-serve approach. There may be nodes ahead of yours marked for re-stake. Please be patient and ensure your node stays both online and healthy.

I’m going to mark this support ticket as (Solved). If you require further assistance please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you for being an Incognito Node operator.