Has there been a recent sell off? Anyone have any idea of what’s going on?
Yeah, I would recommend reading through the comments of this thread:
I got rid of 2 nodes and kept one because to me it doesn’t make sense how the more prv grows I earn practically nothing. And 80% of the mining goes to dev team I get they deserve pay but it can be lowered from 80% that’s why I sold about 80% of my prv
Where does it say that 80% of the mining goes to the Dev team, I’m just curious where your getting your numbers from. I’m assuming this is for physical nodes only unstaked? Not vNodes?
On telegram someone said there’s a static number of slots to go into earning out of that number 80% automatically go to the dev team the rest of the 20% randomly go to the pool of validators
Er… this is definitely not the case.