Raz- We made a web wallet for you (and your friends)

Would be awesome if Incognito could create a standard like wallet connect @andrey . Thus the builders could use this for these project.

4 Likes

Excellent idea @sato

1 Like

Yes. There is a great need for it.

1 Like

Nice work, QR code login will be awesome!

1 Like

this is awesome, i really love it

1 Like

@raz Love this! Looking forward to seeing next updates and iterations.

First thoughts are how connected is this to the other pieces, the pool, provide, etc. i.e. can you use this wallet to withdraw from the pool? sorry if this information is explained.

This could be really cool for content creators too for their fans to send privately especially people who talk about difficult topics. i heard more people getting demonetized or deplatformed from youtube and other platforms.

I know there was an issue with patreon or something, would be interesting to create subscription options through this wallet using crypto. You could then have both creators and subscribers donate and receive anonymously.
If even a few smaller creators joined, this would increase total liquidity, but also the daily transactions.

I guess that’s another new service that would need to be created, recurring payments through incognito?

2 Likes

@raz Great looking wallet. I’m having an issue where the wallet disappears after about 30 seconds. The screen just goes black. When I reload the browser, the Incognito icon and progress circle appears again, but once it’s done loading it stays blank. Same thing happens on Chrome and Edge browsers. Any ideas?

If I have another window open, like the console, it says that I’m on mobile. I’m using the Tor Browser.

This has happened since I imported one account. The screen stays completely white after saying Entering incognito mode for your crypto.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue.

Web Wallet currently works if the viewport width is 1024px or above, and shows this otherwise. We’ll extend responsivity in the future if there’s perceptible demand for it

3 Likes

Hey @raz @valid @Bruno, great to see you on the privacy boat. I was recently playing with prv.finance and coming up with some ideas that could boost your product’s adoption.

I assume that you kickstarted this project because you see the potential in this idea and aim to be the first privacy-protecting financial web app.

So I’ll try to be constructive and straightforward.

1. Would be ideal if you guys come up with a unique brand name and start developing it as its own blockchain-based product. (a good example zerion.io)

2. The biggest advantage of prv.finance compared to other Defi projects is privacy. From this point of view, I recommend you guys to integrate with metamask. Recently Aztec implemented a shielding process from metamask -> their network.

If you add shielding/unshielded feature through metamask, it opens to you ≈ 1M of their monthly active users. @incsmile did it for his platform, and i’m pretty sure that he would be happy to explain to you how it works.

1. Once we can shield public coins. The next step is swapping. Something straightforward for your users that eliminates the needsto leave your product. @binh can help with pDEX SDK.

2. Then, I assume that users will want to invest privately, so the next step might be to integrate Provide functionality or even the next release Liquidity v2.

3. Don’t forget to bring incscan.io into your interface; it will make your app more data-driven.

From my perspective, if you guys focus on building a financial app, you can sync up with other builders. From @inccry, you get all network and analytics data, from @incsmile, you can shield directly from metamask, @taind will have a browser extension, when incognito users can log in to your Papp, from @binh you’ll get support on SDK for pDEX and Provide.

And probably one of the most important things to focus on is acquiring and bringing the product to market. here, @sid might be the best advisor.

Once prv.finance gets some traction in the blockchain space, more opportunities like fundraising and governance are coming.

Hopefully, you guys and other builders will find this input useful, and we will be able to see far beyond the horizon ; )

13 Likes

Is it safe to import private key here, it’s still the testing process right?

Not safe to import private key as far as I know. Wait for the DEV to respond before doing this.

Hey @raz, @Bruno, @valid
How is the progress of this web wallet? It’s been a while there haven’t been any update from your team. Just want to make sure if you guys still keep working on this project.

3 posts were split to a new topic: Development of Web wallets

Pin lock update :lock:

Hey guys :wave:
Pin lock is available on the https://prv.finance
Your private keys store in local-storage encrypted.

New tutorial for the newcomers:

7 Likes

Hi, There is a bug when you enter the pin. Tab and every other keys make the pin selected box to go to the next one. Pretty impossible to tape your pin code if you used capitals or number or …

I was using your site, and I noticed a bug with sending transactions. When you go to send all, a little bit of PRV is still left in the account. It’s to small to do anything with, but it’s slightly annoying that it doesn’t empty your wallet completely.

2 Likes

Are you guys still alive @raz ?

1 Like