Question about PRV, Listed Exchange or not?

Hi, The last 1 year I invested in PRV, I love the PRV project. But I can see that PRV token is not listed in CoinMarketCap and there is no listing in Exchange. Where there is competition in Crypto world, there is no listing in PRV token CoinMarketCap. Will PRV Token be listed on any Exchange? I think PRV tokens should be listed in different exchanges so that more people can know about this project and new investors will come along with it. This will increase the price of PRV tokens. What is your opinion about this?

You know most of the time those coins have to pay to be listed on coinmarketcap. Also on there it’s an token on there with the same initials.

PrivacySwap

1 Like

Bitcoin didn’t need a listing on coinmarketcap to become valuable. Once the values of immutability, censorship resistance and pseudo-anonymity are recognized people came to it. Incognito’s network delivers all these values AND the fullest privacy available as far as I can tell among the competition. Let the developers build it and fine tune it and people will come. The value of privacy in the coming years will lead to price even with minimal marketing. It is more important that it be built well and according to a pace the developers can sustain without the distractions of marketing (which of course are important, but not more so than delivering the underlying values needed in this space). I am in it for the long haul, not a quick buck because the world needs this network more than it knows.

5 Likes