Question about building on pEthereum.

Pardon my lack of knowledge on the subject, but I was wondering if a person could just copy and paste code from an existing Ethereum project into the pEthereum platform? In theory making a private version of that project. Am I getting that right or am I completely off? I’m not a developer so I have no idea about any of this :sweat_smile:

Are you asking if pEthereum directly supports Solidity smart contracts?

I think it depends on the type of that “pEthereum” platform. If building a project is simple like copy & paste, I would like to become a dev, too :slightly_smiling_face:

Take a look at this tutorial for better understanding: pEthereum Developer Tutorials

hey @Brakley, you should be a developer with basic smart contract knowledge to bring incognito mode to an existing Ethereum dapp by using pEthereum. Technically, it’s usually required to build an adapter to make the targeting dapp compatible with pEthereum. Please take a look at the above link shared by @Peter for more details.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification. I didn’t expect it to be that easy lol. In fact I would have been surprised if it was that easy and we weren’t getting an explosion of private ethereum copy cat projects. I forgot Inc. doesn’t support smart contracts. Is there intention to bring smart contracts to Inc. in the future?