QUEST closing and BTC draw announcement.

Thanks again.

At >$2.50 USDC per LOTTO in pDEX, I think I’ll take my chance on the wheel.

Posted above, but if anyone can answer- whats the ETA for access to the wheel again?

Do we have an exactly timeline?

With about 5% of wheel spins having produced a lotto ticket win, at 0.07PRV per spin, you might actually be better off buying the lotto in pDEX…

… I didn’t check the actual odds of winning a LOTTO or consider other available prizes but at you could do the math if you want and validate which has better expected return

1 Like

Idk, you might be right. But, there’s zero chance anyone is buying a pnode now that they’re discontinuing sales, and I’m just dumb enough to roll the dice a few times for that .0099 shot at one. Lol

1 Like

Some prizes are more rare than others :wink:

Is it “officially” 1/6 based on what was suggested at that time?

Or will the final percentage be updated to reflect the updated ratio by the time of the drawing?

3 Likes

Nothing is official until it’s over

1 Like

Kinda new here and curious if the devs are active in these forums?

Feel bad pushing a small side project in the scope of how much slack they seem to be getting on other big issues…

2 Likes

Yes, active but much more on the weekdays.

2 Likes

I don’t really disagree, but this side project was accompanied by what seemed to be a big marketing push, seemingly to bring new people into the network (though, that is up for debate if you read any of threads of complaints about new people…)
I would have thought that, if anything, they would have either done this right or killed it quickly. It doesn’t bode well for how the rest of the project is managed/developed… but, I’ll reserve judgment for after decentralization AND an audit… If that ever happens

3 Likes

Damn. Well, as a new guy I hope I’m not filling the stereo type getting trashed. Just kinda disappointed. Came to stake the Monero I mine in Provide, and this. I believe in privacy and the effort they are after, but both projects I came for have me kinda concerned about credibility here…

1 Like

Ok, @Support this is for the dev team being that the growth and marketing team got canned…QUEST I believe was the creation of the growth team and they managed it…said team as I said has been canned by the powers that be without resolution to the whole QUEST concept and game the growth team came up with and developed…the team I believe was supposed to close out the game with some sort of lottery for 1/6 of a bitcoin from what I heard…well being as I said that the growth team is gone what is going to come of this side project called QUEST…It needs to be resolved and closed out and IT NEEDS to be removed from the Incognito app…it is an albatross on the neck of Incognito and the sooner it gets resolved and its presence removed from the app the better…get it done…Nuff said… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :imp: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Good luck, seems like priority is decentralization development, and they don’t plan to deviate.

3 Likes

@Revolve…LOL…I know bro…but hey if one does not speak up well then hell for sure it would never be addressed… :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Definitely agree, but as a personal request- I’d like to actually use the QUEST on the wheel before they shut it down.

I’m not in the majority view and actually think this was a really cool project. Like you and many others, I spent several hours completing these hunts. What I learned was valuable, but if all prizes are reneged except the LOTTO- that’s gunna be pretty disappointing.

At this point, as a new comer, it isn’t the community sowing uncertainty and doubt in Incognito- it’s the silence from those actually involved that scares me.

Fingers crossed here- I wanna believe, but my real life relationships think I’m a fucking idiot for leaving money in here…

3 Likes

I’ve been told development could possibly take 3-6 months. If they think they can make it through that amount of time, without a support team, and focusing on nothing but development… idk man
That is also what the timeline/roadmap is currently indicating.

3 Likes

Bro, it’s like a post I made in another string here in the forum basically stating the damn wheels are popping off this motherf#$#$…I understand they going back to the basics…what they originally started out to do and well along the way they got themselves a bit lost…I think they basically overdeveloped in some areas that could have waited and therefore the core system fell behind in development…well lo and behold they made a drastic course correction…they canned the growth team…ehhh…wrong thing to do…makes you wonder who is running the show up in the wheelhouse…anywayyyyyyyy… :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Hey there,

Just wanted to check in. It’s been a little bit over 5 weeks since this announcement. I think we’ve tagged Support and everyone else, but hopefull for an update soon.

Thanks in advance.

4 Likes

The silence is deafening.

5 Likes

Pffft…more like the sound of crickets…“chirp chirp”… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :sunglasses:

3 Likes