PRV transfer never showed up in Receive wallet

@Support I transferred some PRV from 3 different wallets to one wallet to condense and stake but only 2 of the transfers showed up in the destination wallet.

I am not sure which of the ~20 PRV transfers didn’t arrive since I had some PRV in the wallet already and the transfers were so close in amounts. But both transactions say complete in the sending wallets and the balance has been deducted.

Here are the transaction IDs for both transactions. I transferred the PRV over 5 hours ago.

#f4ad034647a6e64eaa8239e40b218b5217b528d56b6a982cec6266fe65c9e7ad

#44d0022099d1398bb20311d77c237bfa0cbe62f31bf67ed1f493886c0104038f

They seem to be all completed. When you click the entry you will see transaction details, including the Incognito address the coins came from.

They all say completed but the balance should show ~74 instead of 53.9. Which leads me to believe one of the 20s didn’t actually show up.

Same thing happened to me yesterday morning. Multiple PRV transfers between wallets. Everything looked completed but the balance in one receiving wallet was off by 10PRV. Then this morning the PRV was there. Weird.

The transaction finally showed up after 2 days even though it showed as complete the whole time.

Indeed I have seen that sometimes. But usually it is only the matter of a couple of hours. The transaction is received but the total of asset is not right. Seems to be an other bug @Support

Hey @CryptoPigBenis, just wanna confirm if the total funds deposited to your receiving address correctly?

Untitled

It seems to be a glitch with fullnode sync I guess. I will check with devs. :+1:

Sometime the fullnode will have issue to sync UTXOs cross shard. So user will not get some of their UTXOs. That lead to missing that amount in their balance. The issue will be fixed after fullnode restarted.

2 Likes