Prv Trade on exchange?

Can i trade my prv on any exchange or you have any web site?

9 Likes

I don’t think. :neutral_face:

6 Likes

Currently the only way to trade PRV is through the app. However a web pdex is in development: pDEX web-based trading interface

8 Likes

Thank you

4 Likes

Of course, you can trade it on Incognito DEX. There are several pools with combined liquidity of around $3M https://incscan.io/pdex/overview

3 Likes

Sir, Can you added on Incognito USDT to BNB trade system and others Popular tokens add on Incognito App. Ex: XRP,TRX,XLM,Solana,NRG Etc.

1 Like

Hey @Shaheb

You already can trade USDT<>BNB, but you need to have one more step: USDT <> PRV <> BNB. Soon the cross pool feature will be launched, and users will be able to swap any coins on the Incognito DEX directly.

We are also thinking about adding more coins on the Incognito DEX. Here you can find some discussions about the coins you mentioned:

Feel free to turn on the traction feature on these threads, so you don’t miss any updates :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Hey @Shaheb, each of them has a separate chain. Each chain requires another bridge. The chains you mentioned have not any bridge yet. Please see my topic on this issue.

3 Likes

I know this but USDT<>BNB and others options need.

2 Likes

@abduraman I am already seen your topic. Thanks for your helped. :heart:

3 Likes