Prv on uniswap?

Would it be possible to have a version of PRV traded on uniswap? It might get more eyes.

2 Likes

I’m spreading the word about Incognito to as many people as I can online and in person. I’ve been talking to some cryptocurrency influencesers and trying to see if I’d be able to show them Incognito and to maybe set them up with someone from the Incognito team.

11 Likes

Awesome! :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Hey @Brakley

We are not planning to list PRV token on the Uniswap in the nearest time. But, soon we will finish Uniswap integration to the Incognito pDEX, that will allows anyone to trade absolutely anonymously using Uniswap liquidity pools. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

This sounds awesome. Kyber first and now uniswap fantastic. May I also whisper a recommendation to integrate 1inch.exchange ? :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Thanks @walkonwayvs
Sure, we will keep it in mind :wink:

5 Likes

I can confirm @CryptoDabber710 is the most active on twitter and he already brings quite a lot of eyes on Incognito.

Guys, please be more active on Twitter and Reddit. @Ducky we definitely should have a special badge for @CryptoDabber710, the community should know our heroes :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you so much for the kind words @andrey. I’m happy to do whatever I can to help incognito grow. This is an amazing project and a more amazing community. If the community is what makes a project then we got gold. Keep up all the great work everyone.

5 Likes

@Ducky @ning @andrey

Social Media Maven?

maven

6 Likes

I haven’t shilled an altcoin as much as I’ve shilled PRV in a really long time. I haven’t been so bullish on a coin since I first learned about ETH.

3 Likes

awesome, @Mike_Wagner. here we go:

Screen Shot 2020-07-22 at 5.25.20 PM

thank you @CryptoDabber710!

6 Likes

Hi Ms @Ducky
With the new uniswap how can I tell uniswap is selected in trades? I’ve looked through alot of pairs and all default to Kyber or incognito.
Thanks

1 Like

I’ve noticed a difference it’ll say powered by Incognito, powered by Kyber Network, powered by Uniswap after you selected the coins you’d like to trade.

3 Likes

Hi @CryptoDabber710
Which two did you select to get it to say powered by Uniswap?

1 Like

Hey @kichoman
Here is how the architecture looks like. Basically trader chooses a pair and the pDEX provides a pair with the best swap rate.

a7gf9jZGKIj0sNaM6P3lais3TcZG0WbkqdAI9XgMig2TUlZyYHz5TaeE5SjOR6VY0KU8DZheW1kSeNaNvntGsH81oMSLWPhGfF1tAimsPLhxgAtZ4pl9_r1CaYYiV6ZW2wELHmle

We do keep working on improvements. There were some ideas on the forum in terms of what should be improved.

4 Likes

Hi @andrey
Thank you for the layout makes complete sense now. I really thought I was doing something wrong good to know Kyber is still offering some good rates. :nerd_face:

1 Like

Important to keep in mind that those rates do not include the trading fee difference yet. We try to figure it out to make it more intuitive and user friendly.

2 Likes

1.inch integration sounds like a good idea. If we keep adding dex’s we will be 1noneofyo’buisness

4 Likes

I think 1inch would be good integrating an aggregator.

1 Like

What if we create a PRV wrapped pToken, and have pTokens.io handle the 1:1. Then PRV would be tradeable on the other DEX’s. Which would mean the other liquidity pools are directly integrated into the incognito pDex.

When users go to exchange PRV for another token, the other liquidity pools are directly added to Incognito’s pDEX price. Incognito would be an aggregator DEX for all the other DEX’s but with the benefit of adding privacy.

Since PRV would be an ERC-20 Token, we wouldn’t have to actually pay the fees to use the liquidity on the other DEX’s. Basically we can cheat a little.

Imagine adding the the whole amount of liquidity that one of these DEX’s offer, to stabilize the price of any ERC-20 Token in the Incognito pDex. Since they have liquidity for both sides of the pair, (PRV <-> Any ERC-20 Token) we just pretend they added it to the pDex. When a user buys a coin with PRV, the amount of the other coin comes directly out of the Incognito pDex. Normally this wouldn’t be possible because we don’t actually have that much liquidity in the incognito pDex, but since you can convert PRV to an ERC-20 version 1:1, technically it’s recoverable on one of the other DEX’s. This would just mean that Incognito isn’t really holding on to your coins anymore, this job would be distributed to the other DEX’s.

This would change the whole structure of Incognito though, and it may not be the best move. The incognito pDex would have to hold a decent stockpile of each coin to pull this off. This would mean the current liquidity would have to be distributed evenly between them.

I was just exploring what the possibilities were of implementing something like this. Currently, I like how Incognito is, but I think it’s cool to explore new ideas.

4 Likes