Prv on uniswap?

Would it be possible to have a version of PRV traded on uniswap? It might get more eyes.

2 Likes

I’m spreading the word about Incognito to as many people as I can online and in person. I’ve been talking to some cryptocurrency influencesers and trying to see if I’d be able to show them Incognito and to maybe set them up with someone from the Incognito team.

8 Likes

Awesome! :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Hey @Brakley

We are not planning to list PRV token on the Uniswap in the nearest time. But, soon we will finish Uniswap integration to the Incognito pDEX, that will allows anyone to trade absolutely anonymously using Uniswap liquidity pools. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

This sounds awesome. Kyber first and now uniswap fantastic. May I also whisper a recommendation to integrate 1inch.exchange ? :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks @walkonwayvs
Sure, we will keep it in mind :wink:

5 Likes

I can confirm @CryptoDabber710 is the most active on twitter and he already brings quite a lot of eyes on Incognito.

Guys, please be more active on Twitter and Reddit. @Ducky we definitely should have a special badge for @CryptoDabber710, the community should know our heroes :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you so much for the kind words @andrey. I’m happy to do whatever I can to help incognito grow. This is an amazing project and a more amazing community. If the community is what makes a project then we got gold. Keep up all the great work everyone.

3 Likes

@Ducky @ning @andrey

Social Media Maven?

maven

4 Likes

I haven’t shilled an altcoin as much as I’ve shilled PRV in a really long time. I haven’t been so bullish on a coin since I first learned about ETH.

2 Likes

awesome, @Mike_Wagner. here we go:

Screen Shot 2020-07-22 at 5.25.20 PM

thank you @CryptoDabber710!

4 Likes