PRV listed on ViteX

vite

October 14th, 2020 - PRV has been added to the ViteX Exchange. ViteX is a decentralized, open-source exchange that offers users the ability to mine its native token (VX) by using the exchange. Now, ViteX users who value privacy will be able to deposit and trade PRV in the ViteX Exchange, all while earning VX.

Below are the times at which each feature will go live for PRV:

Deposits and Withdrawals of PRV will start at 15:00 HKT (UTC+8) Oct 14, and trading of pair PRV/USDT will start at 15:00 HKT (UTC+8) Oct 15.

Market-making as mining on pair PRV/USDT will go live once trading starts.

(Source: Vite Labs Announcement)

This is an exciting step forward for the privacy movement. As PRV finds a second home outside its one-of-a-kind, privacy-protecting pDEX, a new niche in the global cryptocurrency community can experience the Incognito network’s foundational token.

Of course, PRV remains a utility token for the privacy network, and this latest venture from home is expected to expose a host of new crypto enthusiasts to the wonders of privacy and the pDEX.

What do you think? Do you use ViteX, and are you excited for this latest advancement toward privacy for all? Don’t hesitate to join the conversation around we.incognito.org.

47 Likes

I expect my PRV to get homesick.

This is a nice step for exposure, and may bring opportunities to earn a few bucks for those who are on top of trading.

4 Likes

That’s a big movement, next time will be listed on other markets, congrats all of us :rocket:

1 Like

Is there any wallet you can use to store PRV outside the native one, or any plans to push towards an integration of PRV support in one of the main crypto wallets (Ledger)?

Does ViteX has its own wallet for PRV?

2 Likes

There are webwallets, developed by community builders. Hardware wallets are on the todo list but none are available yet.

I have no info on how things are managed at ViteX’s end of the deal.
Maybe @aaron knows.

2 Likes

:unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn:
It is very cool! Congratulations! As far as I know, this is the first time a child leaves home?

2 Likes

:top: :chart_with_upwards_trend: :rocket:

2 Likes

I’m really excited about listing, so PRV price will increase, when we list on coingecko and coinmarketcap ? hope to hear that news soon

4 Likes

PRV Go to moon :grin:

3 Likes

Sir @aaron Any chance to add in Binance or Kucoin exchange. Is it possible?

1 Like

Congratulations! Next time might be listed on coingeko or coinlist, who know

3 Likes

Sweet, never heard of this exchange, I will check it out!

1 Like

ViteX indeed has a wallet in which you can store PRV.

3 Likes

It’s certainly possible, though there are no concrete plans for those listings yet.

4 Likes

The price of PRV will likely continue to rise and fall, as there are many factors that affect the availability/liquidity of PRV. But listing on CMC and Coingecko would certainly be exciting!

4 Likes

Not we are but our pair is listed as unverified tickers on CoinGecko :joy: Please see the bottom of the page: https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges/vitex

3 Likes

great news! look forward to PRV being listed on some of the larger exchanges in the future!

One more step towards propagation :smirk:

Hope PRV will list on more DEX in the future, I believe privacy will be the trend instead of many bubble trend like NFT or Defi

1 Like

:+1: :star2: :star2: :star2:

1 Like