Provide

have you checked all keychains ? Check also history of adding/removing liquidity.

Just checked, my liquidity is still there :thinking:

9 Likes

It has been moved to pStake keychain

12 Likes

Got a question to liquidity pool…
Shouldn’t have prv pool went much higher than the 3m we had in June?
Because all the stakes went to the pool now right?
:thinking:

The rise on 11th July was only 100k

10 Likes

@Jared @andrey thank you! Got it! Yea must have missed that info haha

9 Likes

If just existed coins migrate from one to another one, there is no reason for a big change. It will go up when new coins inflow to the pools, so let’s see how will it go next week.

8 Likes

@andrey When can we expect to have ETH added to the list?

7 Likes

We’ll try to work it out within next two weeks.

7 Likes

This may have already been answered but does the PRV rewards also earn 37% or only if they are withdrawn and then deposited into the main provision?

7 Likes

The rewards also earn 37%

10 Likes

Hey Jared. So when you go to provide tab you will see the ammount that youve provided and the rewards youve received from the provided amount in order to get that 37% estimate your rewards are automatically compounded every 15 minutes so no need to do anything. Hope that helps.

13 Likes

@andrey @peter @Ducky, [Finished] Liquidity rewards program v2 is still a problem, leaving my 10+k$ not earning the 37% it could be. Any update on the issue? Where can I follow its progress?

9 Likes

so when the rewards are compounded every 15 mins will they stay in the rewards or should they be added to the provided amount because i was wondering about what @Jared had asked.

6 Likes

the reward balance you see reflects compounding - that is to say, nothing more to be done on your front to get the listed APYs.

will be adjusting the copy to clear up the confusion. thanks!

8 Likes

USDT & USDC (7% APY) have been added to Provide! :partying_face:

Update your app and head on over to the Provide tab to see the refreshed list.

11 Likes

Hi all,

I found the original post for Pool (Pool), although I’m still struggling to grasp how it works, and what is actually happening when I use it.

Is there a more in-depth explanation? I’d love to read into it.

Thanks
Dan

9 Likes

Hey Dan, there is no documentation yet about back end, but I’ll try to find time during this weekend and describe how it works and how it is connected with the Liquidity pools.

8 Likes

Just curious when we can see ETH added? :thinking::grin:

7 Likes

Big improvements, well done! :+1:
But, where do we find our old pstake balance?

Thanks

7 Likes

waiting for ETH as well

9 Likes

Hey! Your old Pstake balance should be under the Provide tab within the wallet. Once you hit Provide inside make sure to choose the Pstake keychain. Your tokens should be there. Hope that helps.

10 Likes