(Resolved) Provide withdraw pool

I am blindly loyal to the project, I will question nothing for now because in crypto you should trust everything. I love this team and their ability to accept constructive criticism without being upset and labeled a fudder :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Its neither. They state it can take up to 3 days to withdraw from provide. They do not state that it has anything to do with the amount you are withdrawing.

1 Like

Ducky is on the forums saying rewards take minutes.

Why would you assume funds are low?

Hi @Matt6412, my understanding is that Reward withdrawals may take up to 24 hours and Provision withdrawals may take up to 3 days. If you are past these times, then I think you should contact support directly.

2 Likes

Hence why I tagged them.

1 Like

Because a ton of users are having issues, so clearly something is wrong (provide pool is empty or broken)

2 Likes

I believe withdraws from provide tab to be currently a manual process. Which would explain the longer than usual withdrawal times. Seeing as it’s the weekend and a holiday.

I am also waiting for a withdraw but it has not been past 24 hours so I have just been patient as the provide tab does state 3 days.

1 Like

Mine is 1.5 days for rewards and many community members are going beyond 72 hours

1 Like

Where has someone reported it has taken longer than 72 hours for their provide tab withdrawal?

Discord community

1 Like

It would help if those posting showed a snapshot of those transactions that are still pending over 72 hours later to verify validity

3 Likes

They withdrawal are processing now. I noticed a longer that usual wait for small reward withdrawals this weekend but the provide withdrawals were as usual.

1 Like

@Silvercap718 as @Jared mentioned, its a manual process. Also, its a weekend and a holiday so im sure there are some natural delays with that. But, Im only be concerned with any transactions over 72 hours. Thats what incog has promised as a latest time for withdrawal. That would tell me the transaction requires attention. Any other transaction earlier than that may be more than someone may be used to, but clearly not a problem.

1 Like

Are you sure? To my knowledge the process is automated but withdrawals are queued when funds need to come from unstaking nodes, for example. I could be wrong.

Phrases like “a ton of” are often exaggerated, I understand the frustration of waiting for your money though.

1 Like

I misspoke there a little @Jamie. You are correct. I meant to say the unstaking process is manual. But, is needed to pay out withdrawals.

1 Like

@Matt6412 nothing is wrong with provide. Reward withdraws are queued and lineal meaning its a first come first serve system. Lets not jump to conclusions about “provide being broken or low on funds”.

We can assure that no such thing is happening no need to create panic.

There is currently a large queue of reward withdraws (Many of them for small fractions .00006 PRV and such) these need to clear first before others go through. We are discussing having minimums on reward withdraws to avoid such holdup in the future.

2 Likes

Hi, I understand that there could a large queue of withdrawals and that provided assets may take up to 3 days to withdraw but currently I am already waiting more than full 3 days for that (XMR withdrawal request) is there any ETA when the withdrawal may be processed?

Thank you @Chucky for clarifying up this issue about the withdrawal process…needless to say over the last few days the amount of speculating was thru the roof and well indeed that kind of speculation is what creates a run on a coin…indeed those fractional withdrawals should be addressed if they are causing bottlenecks in the system…and well the truth is that Incognito is still growing and improving itself…folks have to remember that and not jump to conclusions as you clearly state… :sunglasses:

1 Like

If putting a minimum on withdrawal of reward amounts would solve this delay issue then let’s get it done. This wait issue will only get longer as network grows. I can’t take reading all the cries from the chicken littles on Instagram!

5 Likes