Provide not fully paying me

Hello,

My provide recently hasn’t been paying me the correct interest. Its much lower than it should be. I wasn’t sure if there was a bug.

This is a complete guess… Originally i was only providing two coins (coin a and b). but a while back I withdrew all of my coin A and traded them to coin B and provided those. Now im fully in coin B. That coin should be giving over 10%. If I attribute 0% to the newly added coin B, and use the correct interest rate for the coin Bs i already had provided, then my calculations come out to roughly what Im getting now. I’m not sure if a bug is giving me 0% on that provide I made, or if something else is giving me much lower than usual interest lately. Maybe I have to update app? Or withdraw and reprovide?

Also, I checked with my friend holding the same coin. He is getting the correct interest while I am not

Please send a direct message to @ support. Provide them with this information and as many screenshots as possible so they can help look into the issue(s) you’re having. Also please provide them with the information under provider history.

2 Likes