Protonmail ProtonVPN/ IncognitoPay integration

post a new idea on the protonvpn page for new ideas, not sure how it work heres a link if i get one. if we could integrate incognitopay into all things Proton, the world would be perfect or much closer to it.
(click below here to vote)

please go and vote for this idea if you have protonmail or vpn already!! I highly suggest switching to protonmail and vpn as they are both PRIVATE and FREE just like Incognito PDEX

15 Likes

Just 30 votes to be on the first page + 3 votes up )

6 Likes

were up to a 17 so far tied with zcash!!! come on team!!
https://protonmail.uservoice.com/forums/284483-protonmail

3 Likes

Added 3 votes!

2 Likes

Added 6. And also 3 for ProtonPass

1 Like

Update. I’ve added about 12 more.

Tip: if you close your Incognito app, then reopen “community” and click on the link in this post. It will allow you to vote again, using a different or random email address every time. I’m just going to keep adding votes until we win.

3 Likes

Or use a VPN and change your server

3 Likes

:wave:t6:
:heavy_check_mark: +9

5 Likes

I just shared also on Twitter.

Reetweet and spam to friends!

ProtonMail is the most used e-mail service in the crypto space, it would be a milestone to add such a payment system into it!

8 Likes

i wish i knew more about how to set up a an airdrop fund to reward those who vote for this. I’ll donate $10 to a fund, anyone else, ideas?

2 Likes

voted too on their community! this is one of the best idea we might do, I’m user of both platform and be able to pay through PRV would be simply awesome!
as Katoshi I retwitt it to, hopefully to catch somebody else!

5 Likes

Welcome to incognito! @incognitojohn23 Glad to have you.

I myself am a user of Protonmail as well. So this would indeed be very cool to have!

4 Likes

+3 votes from me :muscle:

1 Like

Voted. It would be great to hijack the momentum of popular “ideas” there about integrating payments by specific cryptos. Incognito already supports most of the popular cryptos requested by Proton users – let Incognito facilitate those payments! (Bitcoin Cash is not supported)

2 Likes