Promoting Incognito on whaleshares.io

I did a little promotion for incognito on whaleshares.io today: https://whaleshares.io/@krazykrista/i-am-now-a-validator-for-incognito

Is this forum the best place to point people for more information? This is where I linked to in the post, but I am wondering if telegram is a more suitable direction to point people. I would like to make my community (whaleshares) aware of the builders program (because I love that idea) next.

11 Likes

The Incognito team asks that everyone be referred to this forum to help keep everything tidy and organized. Support is easiest on here as well.

2 Likes

This is where I will direct people then :grinning:

Awesome review btw! I just checked it out and found it very interesting to see and hear your experience with your pNode. I personally went the route of vNodes but found it a joy to actually see the hardware in a real life scenario. Good job on the review! :grin:

1 Like

I am glad you liked the review, I tried to be as honest as I could while still admitting that im a total noob to the project. I may have possibly went with the vnode, but I am more of a community person than a techy one, I also dont have that much disposable income laying around. I am blessed with some pretty awesome friends I have made via cryptoland and one of them ordered the pnode for me.

4 Likes

I think your review is exactly what i need, i also want to buy a pnode when we have new promotion

3 Likes

Welcome to the community! I hope you are able to get one soon.