(Solved) Withdraw provision pending for 1 week

Im waiting since 2021-11-08 (1 week from now) a its pending…

Can U help me @Support

@Jared could you please look into this

2 Likes

@Iksolon,

From what I can see this is still processing. I have reached out to the devs for an update.

@Iksolon,

Just got an update that this appears to be in the next batch to be automatically processed (waiting for vNodes to un-stake).

You should receive your provision withdrawal soon. Thank you for being an Incognito Liquidity Provider!

1 Like

I got it @Jared

But what happened? 8 days to withdraw is a long time. I was unsure if I could make my withdrawal in time to fulfill my commitment, do you understand? The maximum time was not 2 days?

@Iksolon,

Apologizes for the delay. The app was updated about 30 - 40 days ago to indicate that withdrawals can take 5 - 7 days to process.

To learn about why the withdrawal time was increased please read over this post:

Bad decision.

I’m not sure I will continue using incognito if I have to be away from the market for more than a week.

But I appreciate your attention.

1 Like

@Iksolon,

With pDEX v3 rollout liquidity pools will be available for users to be LP’s and this will no longer be an issue.

1 Like

tks a bunch @Jared

1 Like

Just ratifying it, it still hasn’t been resolved. My withdrawal is still pending!

Sorry I thought you meant that you had received your provision back. I’ve switched this back to status (Processing).

1 Like

Now it’s all ok Jared.

The withdraw is now completed.

Tks a bunch

1 Like