Privacy Quest - What prizes can I win?

Meh … just having a laugh.

2 Likes

Imho 0.01 PRV is not a prize since I already lose 0.07 PRV :rofl: I think it should be 0.08 PRV. Just suggestion :slight_smile:

4 Likes

:sweat_smile:

Just to play devil’s advocate:

People spent substantial time acquiring these QUEST tokens with the expectation that they would have a chance to win from a set of prizes by paying with their QUEST token.

If more QUEST tokens become available, it apparently devalues the others, since there is only 1 BTC up for grabs.

So, QUEST holders want to know, “when is the Lotto Draw?” Do I have a 1 in 18,000 chance to draw the BTC, or is this getting strung out until the odds are 1 in 18,000,000?

Moving the release date, changing prizes, and odds, defeats the expectations of the current QUEST token holders. QUEST holders are hoping that the team is adding more prizes, not just more QUEST tokens to spin the wheel.

I just want to give the perspective of a greedy QUEST holder! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Just 1 question, if I win that 1 BTC, will Incognito send to me at the real time, or need to wait until BTC price drops down, back to 12k or 8k?

2 Likes

Hey @17Strife @Glky

Thanks for your questions!

Today I’ll publish the docs with detailed information about prizes, the mechanism of BTC lottery and the odds of winning. I’ll update this comment with a link when it’s published.

Edited: Feel free to check Quest documentation: wheel and lottery.

3 Likes
Is Quest over? It's not working on my phone.
1 Like

Quest tab is in pause because they are fixing some glitch that happened:)
Quest is not over yet.

1 Like

Thanks for jumping in @Estem.

Correct, @denaliDS the quest is currently on pause and will be live shortly. Just confirming.

2 Likes

Hey everyone! I’ve just posted some updates about the wheel, make sure you’re up to speed!

7 Likes

That’s great, save time

I think the team should increase more chance to get lotto ticket, OMG 20k lotto need to be funded, maybe next 3 years

2 Likes

Or if we just acquire 10k Quest players?

There is a good chance to have BTC lotto before or after Christmas, and it can happen if every active player will invite his/her friends to join the quest and share chances of winning :wink:

4 Likes

10k Quest players will be a huge amount too. It’s based on you count on turns or new players. just imagine the biggest amount of players now just 1500-2000, then the team and us have to invite more 9800 new players?

The BTC has caught everyone’s attention but also remember that the goal of the quest was also to share the importance of privacy with educational clues and inviting people to this amazing community not just about the money:(
Maybe you can´t make 1000 people join the quest but if you only make at least 1 join it´s already better than 0 progress. :grin:

5 Likes

Yo! :raised_hands:

You’re right! We hope that by joining in the quest, everyone will learn more about privacy and how it is basically essential for the crypto sphere. The big prizes are about to help attract more attention from people. At the end of the day, we would love for everyone to discover the Incognito network, get familiar with our app’s functions, and use it as a default wallet to protect crypto assets. :blush:

3 Likes

Other privacy projects besides Incognito joining the quest. All of them will help us to spread information about the game with their communities. The core team works towards those collaborations.

And as @Estem mentioned 1 invited player is way better than 0. So if you want to contribute, just spread the news about the game :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Quest still isn’t available on my app. Is it still down?

It’s okay for me, just sent 4 quests and got 4 emoji icons :frowning:

1 Like

It should be available. What is the issue you are having? Would love to help solved the issue.

1 Like