Privacy Quest - What prizes can I win?

i got 3 free spins :tickets: now i’m more excited than ever! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::moneybag:

1 Like

I won 6 new quests but why I just received 2 tokens?

I have the same issue, worse than your case, just 1 token

1 Like

Are probabilities of each prize disclosed?

2 Likes

@Gleek @LebronLK You should wait for the minimum number of people for each quest, i.e. the number on the right side of “/” :slight_smile:

Same issue :joy: I should have had 3 but I have 2. 1 missing.

@LebronLK @abduraman Do you guys still have the same issue? You should have received your tokens by now.

2 Likes

Hey @incepted First of all welcome to the incognito community :slight_smile:

Full prizes and probabilities will be disclosed shortly.

3 Likes

I got it. Thanks.

1 Like

I hope the prizes were already purchased a while ago, market’s been on fire!

Hey @Gleek @LebronLK, did you guys receive your full QUEST tokens yet? Please confirm if you’ve seen QUEST deposited to your account. Thanks!

1 Like

Cannot wait for spinning the wheel :star_struck:

2 Likes

So collect QUEST tokens as much as possible before the wheel releases :slight_smile: :wink:

2 Likes

I got it, thanks, wait to receive the new quest tokens

3 Likes

Hey everyone!

We’ve updated this post with new prizes and an explanation of LOTTO tokens and the lucky wheel spin fee. Be sure to take a look at the original post to make sure you’re informed!

2 Likes

Here …

goalposts

… I put your goalposts on wheels …

… so you won’t get so tired moving them all the time.

3 Likes

Haha touché!

Like with soccer/football, that’s the game. Move fast and adapt. People are creative beings, and so when you create a game with a set of rules/expectations, they often surprise you, and make the game evolve. Every update is only meant to improve the experience.

If you have a concern or frustration with any of it, please don’t hesitate to speak up!

1 Like

Meh … just having a laugh.

2 Likes

Imho 0.01 PRV is not a prize since I already lose 0.07 PRV :rofl: I think it should be 0.08 PRV. Just suggestion :slight_smile:

4 Likes

:sweat_smile:

Just to play devil’s advocate:

People spent substantial time acquiring these QUEST tokens with the expectation that they would have a chance to win from a set of prizes by paying with their QUEST token.

If more QUEST tokens become available, it apparently devalues the others, since there is only 1 BTC up for grabs.

So, QUEST holders want to know, “when is the Lotto Draw?” Do I have a 1 in 18,000 chance to draw the BTC, or is this getting strung out until the odds are 1 in 18,000,000?

Moving the release date, changing prizes, and odds, defeats the expectations of the current QUEST token holders. QUEST holders are hoping that the team is adding more prizes, not just more QUEST tokens to spin the wheel.

I just want to give the perspective of a greedy QUEST holder! :slight_smile:

7 Likes