Privacy Quest Hub - Clues, solved chests, and hints for hard chests!

Hey @Sai_Sai @Gleek thanks for reporting this problem :slight_smile:
We will try to fix this issue as soon as possible!

Meanwhile could you please try to spin the wheel from another keychain?

1 Like

Then I have to create the new keychain and move my quests and prv to that keychain for spinning the wheel?

It’s not necessary to create new keychain, you can use existed one:)

When you send PRV and QUEST press the “person” icon near the “To” section and choose one of your keychains from the address book.

2 Likes

I cannot send to my other keychains too

Till not fixed? I cannot do anything

Hey Gleek, the error 3006 message means that you need to consolidate your utxo, then you will be good to go. Here is the detailed instruction for you > How to consolidate UTXOs

4 Likes

I had tried UXTO and it said I did successfully, but when I tried to spin or transfer prv to other keychains, it stucks and keeps as 30% 50%, my phone begins hotter alsoimage

1 Like

Can we get an updated hint for the chest no one can find?
To find the top-tier crypto privacy, you’ll have to go to the source. It’s a Bit of a journey.

It’s been up for 2 weeks, and still only 1/500.

1 Like

totally agree, 1 quest left

I don’t think the QR is live yet (as in posted in the place we’re supposed to find it) and that 1 it’s probably a testing to see if the QR works :grin:

That QR was there a long time ago, and it said I’ve already found it

Which QR you’re talking about?
Do you mean you’re that 1/500 that has found it?

1 Like

I have the same problem. The QR is borked.

Kristo means that the QR erroneously states that “you have already found this treasure chest”

I’m still confused about which QR of what chest you’re talking about :sweat_smile: but if it says you have already found it then it’s probably a QR from an old chest and not the new one :scream:
In any case it’s just my guess I’m sure the team will update us about it later :laughing:

1 Like

The QR of the chest was reported broken 1 day after it was posted in the forum in which is was posted.

yes, I mean the 1/500 one

maybe it’s still not live

Sorry for the delay everyone, I’ve been on holiday. Yes, if a chest has 1/x for an extended amount of time it’s likely that the code is inactive.

We’ll have it resolved shortly!

4 Likes

Hey guys, @Kristo @Kawhi @spaeri68
The code is active now! Apologies for the inconvenience :hugs:

7 Likes