Price ticker in the forum?

I think it would be cool if we had a $PRV price ticker in the header above the community forum. Just an idea.

6 Likes

Hey Brakley, thanks for your suggestion but unfortunately, PRV price is not our main focus now :joy:

I think advanced Network Explorer of @inccry can be much helpful to check real-time PRV price. And it you want to discuss everyone on anything and everything around PRV stuff, PRV Holders/Chat category could be a good place for you.

2 Likes

We will have price ticker on Light Shadow Box web wallet in a very near future :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Blockquote

That’s why I like the Incognito project/ team so much. Not focused on the price, exchange listings or hypes, but working on a stable and long term project :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

7 Likes

Hah yeah, it’s nice to have you being with us @Nubex ! If you find Incognito helpful for crypto users, pls help us to spread a word worldwide :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Blockquote[quote=“Ducky, post:5, topic:5347”]
Hah yeah, it’s nice to have you being with us @Nubex ! If you find Incognito helpful for crypto users, pls help us to spread a word worldwide :slight_smile:
[/quote]

I’m doing that already :blush: now starting working full time on it :woman_technologist:t3:

4 Likes