Presearch (PRE) token?

Are there plans for the PRE token for Presearch to be supported anytime soon? Or is it as easy as just minting it myself and filling out the proper credentials in the token minting screen? (I havent ever minted my own coin on here so im not quite sure how that all works)

3 Likes

There is some information here

A verified version (green check mark) of an already existing coin can only be created by people who are involved with the project of the “unshielded” version of the coin.

For example, you can create a coin and name it BTC, but that doesn’t mean it has any relation to the “real” BTC currency.

3 Likes

Thats what I thought. Thank you!

2 Likes

Hey @Jamie I think @yortie asking about the token of www.presearch.io project.

PRE token is based on the ERC20 standard, so you do not need to mint own version of PRE tokens. Just go to the wallet and Add PRE.

@Ducky could you check with devs about PRE token and add verification mark if everything is okay?

3 Likes

Thanks for the additional information. I knew it was about that cryptocurrency, just wasn’t aware they were already available that way.

4 Likes

Ok @andrey :ok_hand:

Hey @yortie, please try:

• Shield Presearch to the Incognito wallet
  • Unshield it to the external wallet

Then give me screenshots of those 2 transactions. We will mark it verified if Shield & Unshield transactions go through successfully. :wink:

2 Likes

I put in a withdrawal request yesterday from Presearch to my external wallet. As soon as it goes through I’ll shield and unshield it and send pics, just in the waiting process.

3 Likes

Cool. I’m waiting for your screenshots :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Incognito have already PRE you can buy there. :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Be careful with coins that miss the green check mark. Those are not validated by anyone (yet) and can be user created, just using the name of actual cryptocurrency. You could lose your funds.

5 Likes

My first shield transaction is still pending with two confirmations (Pending[2]) (is that what the 2 in the brackets means? Confirmations?) after about 3 hours. Etherscan says its complete on that end with 758 block confirmations. Ill keep you posted with what happens on the incognito end.

3 Likes

Hey @yortie Yortie, I received your private message :wink:

4 Likes