Power Tab and 504 Error Issues

Hi, I recently changed devices and imported my keys. However, my pNode tab does not display my currently staked Node, 4122-133960.

How do I reintegrate my pNode into my Incognito App? When I try to add the pNODE again it tells me that it has already been set up. However, I cannot access it through the Power tab, despite having added my key for it.

Also, the Add, Provide, and Trade tabs do not load and give a 504 error message.

Hey @17Strife

Are you on the latest version of the app? That might be the issue with the 504s

@Chucky, under the Settings Tab, it says v3.8.2. Is that current? The App Store shows that the version for download is v3.8.0.

1 Like

Seems like this is a full node problem, a few users have reported the same behavior and i have replicated this myself, devs have been notified and working on it. The app will be working as expected soon. Appreciate the patience.

1 Like

@Chucky Thank you! It looks like this sort of issue occurred mid-April and was resolved. I appreciate the information!

1 Like

I’m getting Error 503. Not sure if that helps at all but more info is not usually a bad thing right?

2 Likes

Also seeing ‘Error 504’ when checking Nodes tab in app.

@channel35 Yes i do believe its all related to the same problem of the node not working as expected. It should be fixed very soon.

1 Like

When it says your pNode has already been setup it means it already registered and staked in our network. It is not related to whether the Node is present in the app.

There is an option at the bottom of the Add Node screen that says “Add existing Node”. Use that, and it should be fine.

1 Like