Provide

@andrey @peter @Ducky, [Finished] Liquidity rewards program v2 is still a problem, leaving my 10+k$ not earning the 37% it could be. Any update on the issue? Where can I follow its progress?

9 Likes

so when the rewards are compounded every 15 mins will they stay in the rewards or should they be added to the provided amount because i was wondering about what @Jared had asked.

6 Likes

the reward balance you see reflects compounding - that is to say, nothing more to be done on your front to get the listed APYs.

will be adjusting the copy to clear up the confusion. thanks!

8 Likes

USDT & USDC (7% APY) have been added to Provide! :partying_face:

Update your app and head on over to the Provide tab to see the refreshed list.

11 Likes

Hi all,

I found the original post for Pool (Pool), although I’m still struggling to grasp how it works, and what is actually happening when I use it.

Is there a more in-depth explanation? I’d love to read into it.

Thanks
Dan

9 Likes

Hey Dan, there is no documentation yet about back end, but I’ll try to find time during this weekend and describe how it works and how it is connected with the Liquidity pools.

8 Likes

Just curious when we can see ETH added? :thinking::grin:

7 Likes

Big improvements, well done! :+1:
But, where do we find our old pstake balance?

Thanks

7 Likes

waiting for ETH as well

9 Likes

Hey! Your old Pstake balance should be under the Provide tab within the wallet. Once you hit Provide inside make sure to choose the Pstake keychain. Your tokens should be there. Hope that helps.

10 Likes

Thanks Chucky, found it! :+1:

6 Likes

The old-school reward program should continue until the [Finished] Liquidity rewards program v2 problem is fixed. @andrey @peter @Ducky

7 Likes

@3ncrypt3d what is your problem? Did you receive the last reward distribution for LP program V2? Or you get an error message when removing the liquidity?

5 Likes

Thanks for acknowledging me.

My problem is that I cannot remove the liquidity that I provided to pool v1.

IMG_5158

I am not the only one with this problem as referenced in the link in my original post on the matter.

No, I did not receive a reward distribution.

I’m a big supporter of incognito, but I have over 10kUS$ effectively locked in multiple pools v1 and, naturally, I want to be able to get it back.

6 Likes

@3ncrypt3d This is a known error: Your wallet doesn’t have enough PRV to cover the network fee. Add 0.0001 PRV and you should be good to go.

Give me the Incognito address of your pDEX account and I will check for you.

7 Likes

:man_facepalming: re the network fee. Thank-you, @Peter. I’ll DM you with my pDEX account.

5 Likes

@3ncrypt3d I received your information. I see that you just joined the pool recently:
1/ Reward for June 30 - July 6: 6.0777 PRV
2/ Reward for July 7 - July 13: 44.5692 PRV
Both of them are distributed on July 6 & July 13. And, the last round of the distribution was on July 13, 2020.
If you believe that you haven’t received it, please provide the following:
1/ A screenshot of your PRV history: In the “Assets” tab, switch to the pDEX account, tap on “Privacy” to get inside and you will see the history of PRV transactions.
2/ Readonly key of your pDEX account.

6 Likes

I did receive those rewards, but I thought that the 44 PRV were for the 1711 that I provided to pool v2. If that’s not the case then it’s all good. I really appreciate your patience with me.

Best regards,

Dave

6 Likes

Screenshot_20200721-095823_Incognito Wallet
Screenshot_20200721-095855_Incognito Wallet Screenshot_20200721-095929_Incognito Wallet
Where do I put my crypto dust? @Peter

5 Likes

@cool Those amounts are too small, and they do not reach the minimum limit as well. Let it add up by time, and you can use them as you desire.

6 Likes