July 6 update: We’re ahead of schedule! Pool v.2 (Provide) will go live on July 9, 2020. For more details, read the update below.
LR -> Pool v.2
Pool v.2 has been in the works for some time – a flexible product offering that will reward liquidity providers at this early stage of Incognito’s development. Special thanks to many of you who contributed ideas in the Liquidity Rewards thread! Pool v.2 is the evolution.
What is Pool v.2?
It combines the best of the current Node Pool with the previous Liquidity Rewards program – and channels all funds to supply liquidity to the pDEX. Because as you guys know – liquidity is essential for the health of the network.
Pool v.2 will make it much easier to provide liquidity, and is designed to be more transparent, and more accessible. Here are some highlights:
- Option to provide just one currency (one side of the pair)
- Earn PRV rewards for each coin provided
- Rewards for each coin compound every hour
- Add or remove your provision at any time (the original amount never changes)
- User-friendly interface to view and manage your provision and rewards
In this model, providers do not bear the brunt of impermanent loss, and earn a flat APY instead on each coin provided.
When is Pool v.2 going live?
Pool v.2 is currently under development, and is expected to launch towards the end of July. We’ll be posting updates under this topic.