pNodes have disappeared from the app.

I’m pretty sure this is just a glitch, though I am nervous. I got a push notification that a couple of my pNodes have earned, but when I go to check on them…the app is acting like I don’t have ANY Nodes. The keychains are still there, but the Power tab is prompting me to add Nodes like I don’t have any.

Hi @SynthiaNominae, after several pull refreshes, is there any one of them show up?

Are you using 3.11.0 or 4.0 (the app version)?

2 Likes

Currently running v4.0.0, and after several refreshes, still nothing.

I will let the team know. For the time being, could you please try to add 1 Node using this guide? Does it appear again?

1 Like

Huh. Weird. Yeah, it appeared again, but it didn’t ask for the private key. It’s just in there the way it should be. I’ll try that with the rest of them now.

1 Like

There we go! Yup, it worked, all my nodes are up and running the way they should be! Thank you!

1 Like

Also lost all my vNodes listed in the app with the v4.0.0 android update.

I tried adding my vNodes in one by one. It only allows the most recently added one to show up.

All nodes were showing in the app prior to upgrade to v4.0.0. All vNodes are on the same VPS with a different port.

1 Like

I have also lost 4 virtual nodes since updating to Android app version 4.0. I did try the method mentioned above and the first one usually works and shows the node green, then when I try and add the other three, they show up as grey with a stake button beside, the initial staked 1750 prv are not showing in that account to be able to stake. All 4 nodes were working before the android app update, also, I notice if I reboot my phone, that I have to go thru the entire process of adding nodes again.

These 4 nodes all have different static IP addresses.

1 Like

Tagging @Support here so they are made aware of this issue faster.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention will let the appropriate people know and we will get back to you regarding this.

Something to let the devs know. The app still gives notifications that nodes are earning even though they are not showing in the app.

2 Likes

Just want to add that I am also experiencing this same issue as @geo after updating the app to v4.

1 Like

This happened to me as well, 20 nodes, very frustrating.

Guys, we’re working on this issue now and will keep you guys updated with the solution soon. Meanwhile, your patience is much appreciated!
Thank you all!

2 Likes

I’m trying to re-add an existing pNode without creating a masterless key by importing the original pNode private key. Please let me know if this is possible. I posted a similar question under the HD wallet tutorial before finding this thread.

Hey everyone!

We released the version 4.0.1 yesterday which should work to resolve the Node display issue. You might find the update prompt when you access to the app.

Everyone, please update your app to the latest version and re-add the Node which doesn’t appear on your list! :grin:

2 Likes

Is there any way to do this remotely, if one has the node ID and keys? Right now I don’t have physical access to my Node for awhile… Thanks. I assume it is still running just fine, right? The node did not actually disappear from the app but now always shows up as gray circle/offline.

@upandbeyond Right now it doesn’t affect the earning cycle of the pNode. But the only way to refresh this status/ get it reflected correctly is to have it power cycled (re-plug the Node - physically).

1 Like