[solved] pNode keeps going offline

I have an issue . My node keeps going offline and when I do a restart and try to get it online my full network goes down. I had a 12 mbps line before and Peter told me it requires a higher speed internet. So now I have a 500 mbps line and still when it’s on it takes the full network down and non of my computers or phones connected to it work. So I put it offline. Please tell me why it needs to take so much bandwidth.

1 Like

Welcome to the community @Blackberry…reach out to @Peter or send a ticket to @Support to follow up with you on your issue…be aware that there might be a delay in their response to you for it being the weekend right now… :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ok thanks. I tried to contact Peter on telegram some days back but no response.

@Peter, could you please take time to look into this case? It seems to be an inconvenience that need to be sorted out ASAP.

And thanks @Tempestblack for always being a helpful neighbor. :blush:

1 Like

Hello @Blackberry Glad to know that you upgraded the network.

We are not sure how your Node’s status is at this moment, so we would like to check it again. Please prepare your Node with an Ethernet cable and let me know when you are available, we will use Anydesk (https://anydesk.com/en/downloads/windows) to check the Node.

But how will you connect to it. Last time also was the same issue and you were not able to connect. The network goes down and nothing works. So the system for anydesk doesn’t connect.

I believe with the upgrade of your network, we can examine more this time. Let’s send us a direct message to let us know your available time, so we can do it again.

How to send you direct message. I connected it today and it took the full network down that I was not able to access anything.

Here’s how: Instructions to contact Support

Done I sent you a message

Hi @Blackberry Thanks for agreeing to let us have a look at it.

As we discussed it’s an issue with the specific configurations of your router, that doesn’t allow the node to communicate with the Internet.
About the response of the Node: “Destination Host unreachable”, you can read more here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/22110622/ping-response-request-timed-out-vs-destination-host-unreachable

A new router might solve this issue. I will include the specific details in the private message, and will not be posting it here as we don’t want to expose your network information.

We are willing to continue to help you troubleshoot if your situation changes.

2 Likes

Peter no one has got back to me and I’m still waiting it’s become a month now. I also sent messages privately but no one is replying.

Hi @Blackberry…regretfully I believe @Peter is no longer with Incognito and therefore might be the reason you have not heard back from him…create a DM to @Support and make sure to refer to this string in your DM to them so they can see what you spoke with him about and hopefully your issue can finally be addressed…best of luck… :sunglasses:

@Tempestblack thanks for the reply. Yes in the DM what chat I had in private …support is in it but no one is replying back to me.

1 Like

@duc as I came to know that Peter is not there can someone resolve my issue. I have a node that’s just off for months waiting for you’ll to collect it and get my refund .

@Tempestblack no one is replying or responding back to me. It’s like no one cares in incognito.

It’s the weekend. You tagged @ duc 2 days ago but he is one of the busiest people in the team :slight_smile: Probably @Support will contact you tomorrow.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply @abduraman @Support is tagged in this post but no one is responding that’s why I asked for duc.

@Blackberry, i am following up on your issue. Please check DM inbox

2 Likes

@khanhj thanks