Now that we’re heading into August, we want to get a general sense of how the app did in July, what you guys think of recent updates, and how we can improve. You’ll be anonymous, and only the development team will be able to view your responses.
Please leave your feedback on products you have used. If they don’t apply to you, feel free to skip.
This new feature allows you to earn interest on not just PRV, but also BTC, XMR, DAI, and more. It replaces the dual-sided rewards program, protects users from impermanent loss, and channels funds towards pDEX liquidity.
- Love it, zero issues
- Pretty good, some minor issues
- Acceptable, needs considerable improvement
- Below par, needs major overhaul
- Awful, start from scratch
2. New pNode setup
The most recent batch of Node devices benefit from an improved setup process. If you received your Node in July, how was your setup experience? Skip this if it doesn’t apply.
- Smooth, zero issues
- Mostly smooth, figured it out myself
- Needed help, but quickly resolved
- Got stuck, needed support
- Unable to set up, could not find a resolution
For this section, please consider ease of use and intuitiveness. For performance related comments (speed, errors, bugs etc., please refer to the next question).
- Intuitive, had no problems
- Mostly fine, had to learn some behaviors
- Average, ran into many difficulties
- Hard to use, had zero idea where to start
- Absolutely impossible, needs complete overhaul
Please consider here elements such as speed, responsiveness, prevalence of bugs.
- Perfect, no issues
- Minor bugs and annoyances, but generally fine
- Usable, but very slow and glitchy
- Majorly disruptive bugs and poor performance
- Completely unusable
If you would like to give additional feedback (please do!), please leave a note in the comments, or send me a DM.
All app development is informed by user feedback, but we’d be the first to acknowledge that communication isn’t always great. Going forward, we’ll be implementing a bulletin board in the app itself that introduces new features, and gives you a heads up on what’s coming next. We’ll also be publishing polls like this one, so you guys can have a say in changes, and have an insight into rationales.
Thank you for using the app, for your encouragement, and for being such an active part of its development. We consider ourselves very lucky.