[PAUSED] Please add your Incognito wallet address to your profile info

Oct 2021 update: for newcomers – the initiatives below are no longer running, but feel free to add your incognito address to your forum profile anyway. for those who entered their address before v2 was released – you may eventually want to update it if needed in the future.

Hey everyone!

Funding is starting to go out to the first few proposals, rewards are being sent for the wanted tasks, and community rewards for engagement will launch soon. So…

Please set up your incognito.org account with your PRV address.

To receive PRV funding and engagement rewards, just add your incognito wallet address to your profile information.

You can access it by first clicking on your avatar, then clicking the gear icon. Or just replace ‘yourusername’ with… your username: https://incognito.org/u/yourusername/preferences/profile

Thanks all! If you have any questions, just reply to this topic.

19 Likes

Could you confirm whether my profile is OK? I do not want to miss even a dime :joy:

1 Like

Hey! I see it, but it’s in the wrong place. Go to your profile, and fill in the ‘Incognito address’ field shown at the bottom of this screenshot:

31%20PM

3 Likes

I think, it is fine now.

3 Likes

All done @ning !

3 Likes

How does this work? I navigate to the profile page online and I have no idea what my wallet address is. Please tell me where I can either find my wallet addresss or create one. This should be simple.

1 Like

Download the incognito wallet app for Android or iOS here.

Tap on settings in the home page. Tap on the key next to account 0. Copy the first address you see that says ‘your incognito address’.

Hope that helps!

2 Likes

Thank you. I followed these directions and so now if I look at my profile here online, then the address should be there too, right?

1 Like

Nope. The incog address from the wallet is NOT copied to the profile online either. I’ll have to do it manually I suppose.

1 Like

yes, you’ll have to add it to the site.

2 Likes

Where on the site do I add it? Can you add another link? Because the other link is broken :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Heya, you have to sub out ‘yourusername’ with your username. Sorry if it wasn’t clear! So yours will be:

(https://incognito.org/u/jerry_watson/preferences/profile)

1 Like

Just curious does it have to be account 0 or can it be a different account?

1 Like

Any account will work, just need a valid incognito payment address.

1 Like

So I found where I could add my incognito address and did so, but my username that is “jerry_watson” needs to be switched to like my account number on my my wallet?

1 Like

Err I think it should be good now :joy:

1 Like

Lol glad to hear it!

1 Like

Can some please check my address Thanks.

1 Like

Looks good to me!

2 Likes

.I changed my incognito address to the address for Account 0 in the icog wallet and still no rewards…

1 Like