Incognito is a platform that offers privacy for other chains (e.g., Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.). Interoperability is achieved through the use of bridges, used to send native coins from public blockchains to Incognito, or vice versa. Applying techniques similar to Monero, all transactions that occur within Incognito have the following privacy properties:
- Shielded sender via ring signature.
- Shielded receiver via one-time address.
- Shielded amount via confidential transactions (including Pedersen commitment and Bulletproofs).
Incognito supports multiple asset types. However, these types are currently visible to the public. Now we will implement the Confidential Asset feature, that will guarantee the privacy of the transferred asset in each transaction.
The detail of the construct is described in this document
Ship full privacy transaction:
- Shield sender
- Shield receiver
- Shield amount and token type
- Introduce view key to protect transaction amount against a third party fullnode.
- Implement building blocks.
- Integrate with transaction package
- Unit test
- Update RPC, go mobile.
- Deploy and test on Testnet